Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Totally mrsB...... I believe in DTD as often in the month as possible...sure what's there to lose by doing it flat out:happydance: I've never had a positive O test..... (Though i only did O tests or one month) Today there was only a faint 2nd line on my O test.... Weird as my HCG went to zero last week so maybe my O is days away......

I believe if we have been pregnant once then we can defo be pregnant again!

Totally mrsB...... I believe in DTD as often in the month as possible...sure what's there to lose by doing it flat out:happydance: I've never had a positive O test..... (Though i only did O tests or one month) Today there was only a faint 2nd line on my O test.... Weird as my HCG went to zero last week so maybe my O is days away......

I believe if we have been pregnant once then we can defo be pregnant again!

:winkwink:yeah, course you can, have you got smileys hun?? with them and opks, use day urine, not fmu xxxx:hugs:

I try to test around 2 pm everyday.....I use the boots ones which are 2 lines....I thought I ad bought digital ones but realised when I got home.... The 2nd line is much fainter than yesterday...bit weird.... Can't even describe how sore my nipples are...maybe my body is just going back to zero now... I don't know I'm so confused...

Might treat myself to nice expensive O tests on my next payday!

I try to test around 2 pm everyday.....I use the boots ones which are 2 lines....I thought I ad bought digital ones but realised when I got home.... The 2nd line is much fainter than yesterday...bit weird.... Can't even describe how sore my nipples are...maybe my body is just going back to zero now... I don't know I'm so confused...

Might treat myself to nice expensive O tests on my next payday!

:winkwink:the best time to test with an opk, is around 11 am, 2nd/3rd urine, then again at night time, as your more likely to catch your surge before or just after... thats the problem (and the argument) i had with clearblue on the phone, cos i'm on the monitor, they freely admitted that it sometimes misses your surge as you are more likely to surge either early morning or late evening, thats why smileys have always picked up my lh before the monitor!!! so i said well whats the point in having the bloody monitor if that happens, they said they advise to bd on the days leading up to a peak ie.. high days, but some girls have short lh surges, so i said well, for the cost of it and sticks, its a bit shit really!! :growlmad: so i'm still waiting for someone to ring me back and offer some sort of compensation lol, cos you have to use fmu with it, where as you not to with the smileys... :winkwink: xxxxxx:hugs:

Aww no that's shit..... So we should test twice a day? That would be some Craic in work....pissing in my wee cup lol....

I just bought this......I'm so impatient but not sure if its the whole kit or just 20 sticks?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clearblue-...874341&sr=8-1&keywords=digital+ovulation+test

Aww no that's shit..... So we should test twice a day? That would be some Craic in work....pissing in my wee cup lol....

I just bought this......I'm so impatient but not sure if its the whole kit or just 20 sticks?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clearblue-...874341&sr=8-1&keywords=digital+ovulation+test

:winkwink:yep, thats the new one with dual indicator, personally i would have stayed with the old plain ones, as this one is a bit like the fm, 0-low, flashing is high and solid smile is your peak, there new out, thats why there so expensive, but have you hot just cheap opks? use them till you really feel like your gearing up :winkwink:
erm it should have the test holder with it chic xxxxxx:hugs:

cmc hun, something like this i use https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/30-HIGH-...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item2575261f38 xxxxxx
then these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRIVATE-...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item231015abc6 xxxxxx

Hi, yes I have wee cheapie O strips.....il have a look at those 2 sites now...thanks

You can see I'm an impatient girl....I've so many O tests in mY house lol

Hi, yes I have wee cheapie O strips.....il have a look at those 2 sites now...thanks

You can see I'm an impatient girl....I've so many O tests in mY house lol

:haha:i'm just the same hun :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

c.m.c
Have many of you had very sensitive breasts after MC or when HCG goes to zero??
Oh my lord... My breasts HURT. Nothing ever like it, I couldn't even touch them. I was seriously thinking that I was still pregnant, even though they didn't hurt when I was. They were like that for about a week. I didn't notice when they hurt until though, about a week after the MC, so yeah, probably until HCG leveled out.

Thanks nina I'm glad I'm not the only one.....I can hardly put my bra on as I can't even touch them!

nina hun, FF said possible implantation on cd21... but theres a black box on thursday??? what does that mean hun? xxxxx

Hey Love,
this is what I found on the site-
Square Points:
When you have entered a note or if you check something in the Special data section, the graph will display a square instead of a dot. This is useful to check patterns and symptoms not directly related to charting. Note that this display is not enabled by default. It can be enabled on a chart by chart basis by clicking on the Display Settings link below the chart.

I'm not sure what that means. Can you share your chart?

Hey Love,
this is what I found on the site-
Square Points:
When you have entered a note or if you check something in the Special data section, the graph will display a square instead of a dot. This is useful to check patterns and symptoms not directly related to charting. Note that this display is not enabled by default. It can be enabled on a chart by chart basis by clicking on the Display Settings link below the chart.

I'm not sure what that means. Can you share your chart?

it says its too big hun, if you went on ff, its still sarahkr, it has a black box for testing???? :wacko: xxxxxx:hugs:

My OPK's are starting to fade in eeeep! This happened last cycle before my positive, so fingers crossed O is FINALLY coming.

Yeah twin mummy.... That's great...keep us posted....I defo have 2 lines but not a darker or yet...

Just popping in quick as about to leave for work. Just wiped and had light watery pink..... My periods starting :) :) :) :) I predicted Wed from my + OPK so not bad! 4 weeks and 4 days after being induced. Just hope it's not too heavy or painful

Yay for AF showing up Susan! Hope she's kind to you.

Cmc - mine went from barely there yesterday to maybe 2/3 strength at 2mu. Last time it took days to progress from about 1/2 to positive though so possibly in for a wait. Just going keep on testing lol. Now I've got dory in my head saying 'just keep swimming' :haha:

morning ladies,
how are we all?
yey for susan and twinmummy... fx'd xxxxxxxx

just tested, positive opk, negative pg test, so i'm not pg, just waiting for af to show her face now xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->