Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Yeah dream that's great ! Cd1 now for you woo hoo

Twin mummy il try with sum today and see what happens...though I fell a bit AF like? It's just over 3 weeks from surgery so I don know? My cycles can be 26 to 28 days but years ago they were 21 to 23

Sarah....that's strange the O test positive and preg negative.....

Yeah dream that's great ! Cd1 now for you woo hoo

Twin mummy il try with sum today and see what happens...though I fell a bit AF like? It's just over 3 weeks from surgery so I don know? My cycles can be 26 to 28 days but years ago they were 21 to 23

Sarah....that's strange the O test positive and preg negative.....

:wacko:frig knows whats going on with my body, it feels like af, but its just milky/creamy cm???? i'm wearing a pad, so i just wish it would make its mind up, so i can get on with my next cycle :) xxxxxxx

No way Sarah! What preg test did u use :(

i used a cheap one like the opk, wasnt gonna test... but i felt a bit crampy AGAIN... so i did an ov test, positive, so i thought, god whats going on with my body?? so i thought sod it, i'll use the cheapie.... not even a faint!! just dont think it knows what its doing, can i be ovulating again?? as my boobs are really tingly again????? xxxxxxx:hugs:

what does that FF know that i dont? it still got a black pg test on thursday????? oh said we'll keep trying, but i need af for that lol xxxxxx

Hi ladies.

Cmc and twinmummy i hope u get a positive opk soon.

Sarah i dont know whats going in but very strange that your opk is still positive. I hope u get a +hpt or af soon so u can move on.

Susan yipee for af! Thats brilliant.

AFM . Dtd last night and -opk today. Im only cd11 xxx

That is so so so bizarre! I don't find the IC hpts great (still use them of course lol) but to be having pos OPK's again and nothing on the hpt is just odd :/

That is so so so bizarre! I don't find the IC hpts great (still use them of course lol) but to be having pos OPK's again and nothing on the hpt is just odd :/

:wacko:told you i was a strange one, but thinking about it, i was strange with josh, dating scan confirmed it??? :wacko: could i be ovulating again???? xxxxx:hugs:

Sarah for my recent pregnancy I had negatives with here's to 2 days after AF was due....try a FRER......

MrsB ...just as we'll you DTD ...you have O so early it's great

My opk was negitive but we are dtd anyway.

I find it very strange too that sarah still has positive opks. I wouldnt be giving up on a bfp just yet.
X

Hey ladies please can I join??

I had a mc n March last year and an ectopic in June - treated with MTX but didnt work so had a lap but managed to save tube, been trying again since sept with no luck, referred to fertility drs last Fri - hopefully just for a HSG! Need t oget preg by December as we are getting wed September 2015 and I want our baby of walking age to be at our wedding xxxx

Sarah - I suppose another theory is maybe your body geared up to ovulate, hence the positive opk, but didnt for some reason. And now its trying again. BUT to have a positive for so long is the odd part :/ maybe just wait it out either AF or another test.

Hi cath.
Welcome! Sorry for your loss. I hope u can get a bfp soon. I got mine after having my HSG.
Xxx

yeah, i cant exactly do anything about it lol, my dr is away till monday, so i'll see him, my app is at 10.50, god knows what he'll do if af hasn't turned up... i've got cb plus x4 and 1 cb conception indicator hun... dont think i'll need to buy another lol ;) xxxxx
welcome cath, so sorry about your loss :( we're all hoping for a bfp this year ;) xxxxx

Sarah how long have you been having the pos opks and what dpo are you at hun? I often get random pos opks but they only last a day or so?

Thanks ladies, heres hoping eh? xxx

Hi cathgibbs ..... We are all going to get BFP by oct....I have a good feeling

Sarah how long have you been having the pos opks and what dpo are you at hun? I often get random pos opks but they only last a day or so?

Thanks ladies, heres hoping eh? xxx

:wacko:since about weds/ thursday hun, well ff says 17dpo, af was due sun :wacko: tell ya my body is acting so weird... its cramping like af/ovulation, my breasts are tingling :wacko: and lots of creamy/milky cm???? very strange, oh and i feel sick lmao, just to add more confusion into it :haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

Sarah....I DTD as often as possible in the month....I think our bodies have a mind of their own....god your AF is late...weird...lets hope either AF comes quick so you can start again or else it's BFP

Sarah....I DTD as often as possible in the month....I think our bodies have a mind of their own....god your AF is late...weird...lets hope either AF comes quick so you can start again or else it's BFP

:haha:just shoot me now, i aint got a clue whats going on with it??? i started feeling sick last night after dinner, then again this am, if it was a bfp, surely it would have had a faded line or something?? i've never been this late before, i'm a sat or sun girl lol, not a mid weeker.... frig knows :wacko: xxxxxxxx:hugs:

Girls I'm so excited but also confused

AF has arrived:happydance: my HCG has literally went to zero only days ago, maybe a week...... It's 22 days since surgery...is this possible?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->