Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

Yes sarah I'm cd2 .....gonna be a rabbit from this Sunday till next AF day lol

Ok peeps opinions here - when should I start getting jiggy with it (BD)? I am CD2 at the moment and usually O around CD10. Hubby has low count so every 2nd day is better than daily. What days should I be doing it on?

Ok peeps opinions here - when should I start getting jiggy with it (BD)? I am CD2 at the moment and usually O around CD10. Hubby has low count so every 2nd day is better than daily. What days should I be doing it on?

how long does af stay hun, are you heavy right now? if you are i'd start :sex: day after tomoz... thats if you don't mind a bit of blood sports (sorry) :blush: but the more active you are the better :happydance: xxxxxx:hugs:

how long does af stay hun, are you heavy right now? if you are i'd start :sex: day after tomoz... thats if you don't mind a bit of blood sports (sorry) :blush: but the more active you are the better :happydance: xxxxxx:hugs:

:lol: AF usually lasts 3-4 days. Why would BDing whilst AF is still here be beneficial?

:lol: AF usually lasts 3-4 days. Why would BDing whilst AF is still here be beneficial?

cos your at the end of your cycle, and the more you bd, the better the sperm is :winkwink: so if its every other in your case, and a quick ov the more the merrier in my opinion hun xxxxx:hugs:

from looking at past bfp cycles i have realsied that i get BFP when we dtd day before pos opk so how about doing it CD5,7,9,11? xxx

Oh good grief my va-jay-jay hurts just thinking about it :lol:

Oh good grief my va-jay-jay hurts just thinking about it :lol:

:haha:ahhh cute word, so does mine lol, but needs be, 6 fertile days are covered then tho hun, i mean you could keep going 16,18,20....... but get as much in as you can, you say cd10 ish?? so your covered either way then hun xxxxx:hugs:

Dtd 2 days before and the day after Ov has never worked for me :-( I only realised this last month - with the mc and ectopic it was the day before and on the day so next cycle we are doing it the 3 days before ov and on ov! if hubby has low sperm count dtd every 2 days will be perfect! xxx

Dtd 2 days before and the day after Ov has never worked for me :-( I only realised this last month - with the mc and ectopic it was the day before and on the day so next cycle we are doing it the 3 days before ov and on ov! if hubby has low sperm count dtd every 2 days will be perfect! xxx

:nope:me neither, we're gonna go like this... end of af... cd 5 dtd, cd7 dtd, cd9,cd10,cd11,cd12,cd13,cd14,cd15,cd16,cd17 dtd, cd19 dtd, cd21 dtd, cd23 dtd, cd25 dtd and then cd27 dtd... then, wait.... :shrug: xxxxxx:hugs:
i ov between cd11-13 xxxxx:hugs:

Lots of chat on here today!!

My plan is: DTD on cd's 10,11,13,14,16,17,18,20,21 and if i have ovulated by then i will stop and have a well deserved rest lol. I hope we can manage it! This is what i was successful with before
xxx

If you're defo gonna O on day ten I'd do it 5 6 7 and 9 ..........then day 11 13 15 just in case....

I swear I had no positive opk,s when I had that twin pregnancy I honestly thought hat because of my TSH of my thyroid Being high agin that I didn't O ( I've been hypothyroid or years)

I'd defo leave day 8 out and get good sperm for day 9 so as on day 10 they're good to go lol

I am making no plans but I wanna try DTD everyday....with my twin pregnancy I just did it on the Monday nd Friday of my fertile week so was freaking it wouldn't happen

how low is your DHs sperm count Susan? Mines isnt very high either.

i hope we can all get bfp this cycle. its getting an exciting thread xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->