Hurry up BFPs!!! We are ready when you are :-)

yeah i would def do day 9 hun so when that egg is released!! BAM the spermies will be there waiting!! 7,9,10,12 I think hun?

I cant believe this weather! Absolutely boiling this week and now rain, shocking xxx

Mrsb I think i may do a test later although i highly suspect it will be a BFN lol I might not have ov on CD11 I could have entered temps wrong but i have a few cheapies to waste so may aswell just do one every day until the bitch arrives lol im a serial POAS! xxx

Mrsb I think i may do a test later although i highly suspect it will be a BFN lol I might not have ov on CD11 I could have entered temps wrong but i have a few cheapies to waste so may aswell just do one every day until the bitch arrives lol im a serial POAS! xxx

do you do opks hun? you know it only takes one spermy chic, so dont count yourself out!!! xxxxx:hugs:

I normally do but they didnt arrive this month - still havent arrived actually! Well we only dtd CD10 & 13 FF is saying ov occured CD11 but im a bit skeptical - think because im normally a cd14-15 kinda girl lol xxx

I normally do but they didnt arrive this month - still havent arrived actually! Well we only dtd CD10 & 13 FF is saying ov occured CD11 but im a bit skeptical - think because im normally a cd14-15 kinda girl lol xxx

:haha:yeah i'm normally a cd11 or 13 kinda girl pmsl... with a WEEKENDER period, see the 11 is for my 28 dayer and the 13 is for my 30 dayer lmao :haha: but as i'm all over the shop, i'm just gonna have to go with everyday from cd9 :growlmad: oh doesnt know this yet lmao :haha: xxxxx:hugs:

Hahaha your going to cyprus him with that are you hun? Do your OH's and DH's mind all the rampant bonking leading up to Ov? xxx

Hahaha your going to cyprus him with that are you hun? Do your OH's and DH's mind all the rampant bonking leading up to Ov? xxx

:haha:no i'm going to trick him, he never knows what cd i'm on, i made the mistake of showing him my first smiley, and got so excited it kind of put him off :blush: if you know what i mean lmfao :blush: so, now i will be tricking him, in a nice way, he'll soon grasp it after day 2 of bd :haha: and then he'll know what i'm up to, so if i start him with a surprise every other... get the jist, then bang bang :haha::haha: xxxxxx:hugs:

I know a lot of people who's OH cant perform when they know their partners are ov lol!! nothing puts my DF off dtd lol we just dont do it enough cause im always tired which I need to man up and just di it lol! haha just pounce on him whenever he walks through the door or just walk around naked every day lol! xxx

I know a lot of people who's OH cant perform when they know their partners are ov lol!! nothing puts my DF off dtd lol we just dont do it enough cause im always tired which I need to man up and just di it lol! haha just pounce on him whenever he walks through the door or just walk around naked every day lol! xxx

:haha: my bikini came the other day, cos we're going to turkey, and he got the horn bug :haha: and i was like NO!!! :haha: so i might start wearing it round the house pmsl... he'd probably say are you off your head...its raining!!! lmfao, but i have plan b, i've got this like maid outfit :haha: but he's not stupid, he'll know, then i can see him going... ahhh its too much pressure :growlmad: :haha::haha:xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

I got lots of little outfits too but DH knows im just a sex pest and doing it for one reason lol xxx

Oh my goodness... So much to catch up on!
Nina - i understand u will be scared. What date is your scan?
First scan is June 28th, 7+2.
I had my first REAL scare yesterday, when wiping I saw the fainest color of pink. Needless to say I cried the whole day. I googled (yeah for google this time) and it's probably only because I was dehydrated. We're in the middle of a friggin never ending heat wave and I know I'm not drinking enough. Today I drank TONS, and no sign of anything pinkish whatsoever.
Slight cramps, of every kind here and there, but I'm not worried. For now :(
Now, on to catching up!

My chart is rather weird this month its in my siggy will you take a look please hun? did i ov cd11 or cd17? my cycles are normally cd28-31 so i suppose ov at cd11 could happen?

cathgibbs,
Your chart looks great! I'd say O hapened on CD11. You don't use OPK?
When do you usually O?
Sorry if you mentioned it before already.
Creamy CM is also a good sign, hope it stays that way!

Awww Niba I would be petrified too hun its oy normal! Im glad the pink has disappeared and the cramps are all sign of the little bean niggling its way in :-D

Thanks hun I need the reassurance lol I normally ov cd14/15 last month I was stressed so cd18 zzx

twinmummy06,
I just bought off ebay a whole bunch of TTC stuff, at a next to nothing price. I paid less that what I would have paid for just 1 pack of smilies! I was such a dunce before and should have done that from the start.
25 cheapie HPT, 7 CB OPK smilies and 2 digital CB HPT (for the fun of it!) cost 32 pounds including shipping. Not sure how much that come out to in dollars. OPK are cheap here, so I can afford those.
I also just wanted to add that I NEVER got a positive on a dip strip OPK, only once I got the smilies to confirm I knew I was actually ovulating. (or gearing up to.)

LOL, I keep coming back to edit!
I didn't get a dip during O, you can check out my chart below. I think both times my charts proved anything can happen! Sometimes charts don't work for people. TTC is too tricky :(

I used to ovulate around CD 15-16, and out of nowhere it started coming earlier. I have no idea what happened there, but I guess it can happen!

Nina im glad your pink spotting has stopped i would of been crying too. Hugs to u xxx

Hello everyone ... Dream , I think I may trump your 38 , I'm 40 since November :) so less of the granny talk lol... I still feel 25 ! Nina oh god poor you with the scare , thank goodness it's gone now . I'm now christening this the 12 week wait ! I'm even more anxious than the Tww !!! Every time I go to the loo I take a sharp intake of breath and say a pray before I wipe :( not quite sure how I'm gonna make it through the next 8 weeks !!! I phoned the Epu today and am waiting for an appointment for my early scan . It will be around 7+2 so I guess that's only 3 weeks away .

Sounds like all you other ladies have great plans for b'ding this month . OH is not getting near me until I know all is ok lol.......

Hey guys, sorry not been on lately, been so busy. Hope everyone is ok?

Well the dr rang me after my blood test two weeks ago to tell me my hcg level was at 4. He even asked me if i could be pregnant again! i said i very much doubt it as not really been in the mood for that sort of thing lol Said to me it should really be at 0 by now but anyway I have had another blood test today so I guess I will find out more tomorrow when the results come in. Still no sign of period, but feel so fat and bloated. I just want my body back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->