Husband has admitted to cheating - Update and thanks

Fisherwoman

First pregnancy
Reaction score
Last week I posted about my husband ending our marriage.

I found out today that he has been cheating on me since our son was 2 months old. I suspected that he was and kept on asking him and he insisted that he wasn't, and even went so far as to tell me that I was getting paranoid and going mad and should see a doctor.

Am heartbroken. This other woman has two children, how could she do this to a new mother?

x

Update - Just wanted to say thanks to all that replied. He has finally told his parents but only told them that I think that he is cheating, and when I spoke to him on the phone about it he said, well I wasn't really cheating because I didn't sleep with her. Yeah, but you spent the last three months seeing her every week and lying to me about where you were going, and you told her that you loved her, but no you weren't cheating.

Anyway, Again I just wanted to say thanks to you all for the support

x x x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I'm so sorry. Both of them are vile people to do that to you and your LO. I don't understand why women do this to each other. :nope:
:hugs::hugs:

oh gosh, I'm afraid I have no idea what to say but I know its disheartening when people read threads and then don't reply.
What a nob head though - how could he have lied directly about it too!

im so sorry hun. Its horrible i know but you have to stay stong for you little one. If he wants to stay with you see how you feel give yourself time and try to establish if you could trust him again. If hes not sorry and willing to give it a go then let him go and know that he does not deserve you hun. That woman also says alot for her dosent it going with someone whos not long since become a dad. Hope you are ok lovie and no matter what happens always keep your head up high :) xxxxxxxx

im really sorry. I dont know what to say,but thought i should reply:hugs: xox

Just re read your post and saw he had ended it.

You are worth more hun you and your little one and dont think any different.

Leave them too it...no doubt he will do the same to her in time. You deserve better!!!! time is the best healer...ive been through it and it cuts like a knife i know but it does get so much better i promise xxxx

OMG hun I am so so sorry :hugs: I too can't understand why a woman, and a mother herself could do such a thing :nope: and your husband is a dog. Stay strong lovely, you have your beautiful son to keep u going x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:I'm so sorry to hear this. What an aweful woman. And shame on your husband for doing this to you and your beautiful child. Just remember you deserve the best and clearly he is not the best.:hugs::hugs::hugs: big hugs coming your way.

Ahh babe I'm so sorry. What an awful thing for u and ur baby to have to go thru.

It must be really hard to be strong but seriously he clearly isn't worth it. I he can do that to u let alone his child then he's a very selfish person!

Big hugs XXXXXXX be strong Hun xx

I am so sorry to hear that! I don't think any woman can explain or even try to find a reason why a man cheats on his wife when she is pregnant. It is the lowest thing a man can do.
I wish I could help you with anything to make you feel better!
X

Sorry to hear hun :hugs:
reallii dont understand how women can be so heartless like that
i cudnt do that to a fellow mummy :( xx

:hugs: I am so sorry you are having to go through this. I am sure that things will work out. Keep your chin up and stay positive for your LO. You CAN make it through this.:hugs:

So sorry to hear that - and what a git for making out that you were being paranoid. That makes his deceit worse. I've been through it with my ex many years ago and I knew something was wrong instantly. Take care of yourself and your lo - that's all that's important now. Can't believe men are willing to jeopardise their relationship with their children like that. Sending hugs your way.

hun he doesn't deserve you or your LO, big hugs to you xx

I'm so sorry honey :( Please read a site called marriagebuilders.com if you want to try and salvage your marriage. If not, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you see some good fortune soon :( I don't know how someone can do that to the mother of their child, I really don't. Especially when he is just a little baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"