Husband has admitted to cheating - Update and thanks

That is horrible. Expecially how he went as low as to call you crazy and paranoid. What an asshole. I hope you are doing okay. :hugs:

Just didn't want to read and run. I'm sorry! People can be so selfish sometimes. And the fact that he called you paranoid!? In my experience with being cheated on, sadly too much, the more a guy denies and gets belligerent(saying your paranoid, crazy, points out that you could be cheating, etc), the more guilty he is.

:(

I'm sorry to hear this love.

I find it disgusting that there are women out there that can shit on other women in such a way. I have literally no time for anyone that could intentionally get involved with or try and seduce etc a man that they KNOW is unavailable.

I hope you heal soon and can move on with your LO. I know it wont help right now but if he could do this to the new mother of his small child then he's really not worthy of a decent woman xx

:hugs: so sorry he had the audacity to say you were paranoid. Take strength from knowing you weren't mad and knowing you are better off without someone who is willing to make you feel that way :hugs:

:hugs:Sorry to hear this, I don't know what to say. I know someone who went through a very similar experience, she is now stronger for it and when he came crawling back she told him where to go. I know this is no consolation at the moment but mums are so strong. Hang on in there and I wish you all the best.

im so sorry hun :( what an asshole!! you and george deserve so much better!! :hugs::hugs: xxx

Oh hun, I am sorry that these people have done this to you! You and LO don't need people like that in your lives, you have each other, get some precious cuddles from LO and treat yourself. :hugs:

how awful.. i'm so sorry you're going through this. sending you so much love and best wishes xx

So sorry you're going through this :( Come over to the single parents section too! I hope things get better for you and I hope his dick falls off.

I'm so sorry to hear this, cheaters are the scum of the earth if you ask me. Karma is a bitch and they will get what is coming to them! Stay strong for your son -- you are a great mom!

That's terrible hun. I can't imagine being in your position. Your husband sounds like a complete jackass to me! :flower:

don't know what to say, hugs dear! hope things will work out , i always believe that things happen for a reason, it might not be clear now but it will be in the future!

I'm so sorry to hear this, cheaters are the scum of the earth if you ask me. Karma is a bitch and they will get what is coming to them! Stay strong for your son -- you are a great mom!

it's true, they will! when i was cheated on, about 2 weeks later the girl fell and knocked out her two front teeth! :rofl: she needed stitches in her lip, and fake teeth put in :rofl: thinking aboutt this still makes me feel better

I'm so sorry to hear this...at least now you know rather than wondering :hugs:

Your husband is a coward and this woman is clearly a total tramp. I know it won't feel like it now but you're better off without him - nobody deserves to be treated like this.

Make sure you've got support around you, and as you know, I've been through this when I had a young baby too so feel free to pm if you want a chat.

Stay strong, you will get through this :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->