Hw old are you? If you don't mind me asking!

becale

Reaction score
I was talking to a friend the other day about TTC and she mentioned that we're older than we were when we first started having children. I have one son, I'm now divorced from his dad, but I had him when I was 24. I got pregnant at 23. My friend has three little ones but she also got pregnant with all three in her early to mid-twenties. I know as you get into your 30's it can get harder, but a lot of women don't even start trying until late 20's right? In your experience, has it become pregressively harder as you got older?

Oh, to answer my own question, I'm 29. Duh.

I'm 28 and I just started trying. DH is 34 we are both trying for our first.

I am 28, my DH is 25......I know, I know!
We are trying for our first, this is our 2nd month trying.
My mom had my sister and I at 26 and 28, his mom had DH at 27 and his sister at 31 so, no history of fertility problems in our family as of yet. So I'm hoping I'm not too old already!

I am 26 and DH is 32. We had ds when i was 22, now trying for our second x

socitycourty I'm 29 and OH is 24 so I get it:thumbup: It seems like most of us are still in the younger range, so it'd be hard to tell. Do the girls who have kids already think it got harder with each kid as they aged or no? I really hope I'm not giving myself a whole new worry to obsess over! It seems like a lot of my friends that are my age are just now getting married/starting to have kids so it's gotta be the norm. I need to stop overanalyzing! Thaks for sharing girls:flower:

I am 20 and DH is 23. Youngest on this thread so far! Whoo! :happydance: lol

I am starting early. :blush:

TryinFor1 - I'm jealous of your nice, young eggies:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->