Hw old are you? If you don't mind me asking!

I'm 27 and oh is 32 :) Pretty average by the looks of things!!

TryinFor1 - I'm jealous of your nice, young eggies:)

Yeah well I dont know if they are good yet.. I just got off birth control in June and just started trying. lol. But I hope they are. I would not say I have that much more of a chance than other women on this thread, even though I am younger. It is all about your body. I hope everyone in here gets their BFP VERY soon!!!

Me 33, DH 34

It only took 4 months TTC before I got pg. and I was on Mirena for 4 years and 7 months (almost the full 5 years). I don't think that it was difficult at all. It all depends on a woman's individual medical history, more-so than her age in my view. I have a friend who has be TTC since in her 20's she is now 34 and still has not conceived. My mother conceived at 41 and gave birth to my sister (who is now 11) at 42. Getting pregnant after 35 is easier for some people than others. Sometimes their is an underlying medical reason and sometimes there is "no reason" at all. I feel like the "no reason" is because of our lack of "super technology", and in the future there will be an actual explanation for unexplained infertility.

OH and I are both 30.

Biologicial Clock seriously started ticking at 30, I had no idea it even worked before that lol!

I am going to be 26 in a few weeks and DH is 28

I'm nearly 26, OH has just turned 44.

I got pregnant with my daughter when I was 22. I often wonder if 3 and half year can have much of an inpact on our fertility... it feels like it.

I'm 20, OH is 21, now we're the youngest couple on the thread Rachael! :rofl:

You're still slightly younger than me though :growlmad: haha :D

FngrsCrossed that's comforting news, thank you!!! Thx again everyone for sharing:)

I'm 31 (32 at the end of this year) and OH is 33. Only just started trying and I do get concerned that it will be difficult. I've also just come off cerazette and I'm worried about the bad press it seems to get!

I'm 23 and my OH is 27 :) I've always had a feeling that it will take me a while to conceive, not sure why but there is something niggling me! I'm hoping to be proven wrong though :happydance:

I am 40 (41 in Jan), the OH is 39, we are trying for our first after losing the first pregnancy on the 5th Aug to a natural mc.

I am the oldest - that makes me feel sooooo old.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->