Hyperemeris

emzeebob

mum to 2 boys, due #3 June
Reaction score
Where's my hyperemeris ladies at.

Feeling so I'll and it's getting me down. Had bad morning sickness from 7 weeks. It was all day but didn't bother me too much as I could keep food and water down between. Hit 10 weeks and it's got worse I couldn't keep some foods down, mostly any thing dairy. Then last week bam.nothing including sips of water, collapsed on Friday with dyhradtion, still being sick with an empty stomach :(

So 2 bags of fluid and an Injection in my bum sent home with tablets to take 4x a day. I feel vile. Anyone one tell me when it ended for them? Please tell.me it won't last the while 9 months. Dr said it usually goes in the 2nd tri. I'm be 12 weeks at the weekend

Sounds like you're at the peak which means it'll end shortly. I've been pregnant 10x in total and had 3 MCs. This is baby #7 hoping and praying everything goes well. In 5 of my other pregnancies I had severe HG to the point that the hospital was my first home bc I was always there. It was so severe I was pretty much dying. I had the zofran pump and it did nothing for me. With my first it ended at 16 weeks. 2nd at 12 weeks, 3rd at 10weeks, 4th at 18 weeks, 5th I didn't have HG but regular MS with no vomiting, that ended around 13-14wks and 6th I had it till 10-11wks but I had bad nausea till 6 months.

It's a horrible thing to go through but you're gonna get through it. You're almost out of it.

Yeah I agree! I’ve never had HG but I’ve had morning sickness with all of mine. Throwing up most meals/drinks. I’ve always had a week or so which it dramatically got worse then after that started to calm down.

I feel for you lovely! Hopefully things will start easing off for your soon xxx

I'm not help over here, but- 18 weeks along and still sick. We judge the day based off of if I vomit before or after brushing my teeth. It's going to happen regardless, but before means it's going to be a "bad" day. My doctor has had me drinking electrolyte replenishing drinks for a while now. I have tried several anti nausea medications and none of them have worked. The only time that I am not nauseous is when I am unconscious.

There are some days though where it's not as bad. I am holding out hope that it goes away. :haha:

I hope that you feel better soon :hugs:

Hubby says to everyone I'm either sleeping or being sick there is no in between lol

Pretty much!

There will be a wonderful gift at the end of it all though ;)

I've had it with all of my pregnancies and unfortunately it has lasted up til I deliver.

I'm just over 25 weeks and still struggling to keep anything down!

The Dr gave me Stemetil injections to do at home each morning which have helped but it's still pretty bad.

Once I've had this little b*gger I'm going to set up camp in an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet for 3 days!

You have my sympathy - it just sucks xxx

I never had it with my 2 boys. Was.just nausea for the first 12 weeks was never actually.sick so not coping very well. Think am going to have to go back to Drs tomoro. It's just getting worse and worse, I've already been sick 5 times this last hour :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->