I’m back!! Should I be worried about these lines ?update etopic left tube removal :(

Okay well I’m going to a walk in centre and asking them to take a test to confirm I’ll update later :) looks like I better start realising I’m gonna be a mummy to 3 !!

Just been to a walk-in and they said one test was negative and one was faint just done this on a no hold :shrug:

image.jpg

Tests look good hun! I wouldn’t worry about the walk ins tests, every time I’ve been they’ve been faint or negative! The tests they seem to use are not sensitive at all. Once I even asked and she said they were 100miu... xx

The test was prob bfp but they don't want around and stare at them the way we do lol. Your digital says pregnant so you def are. I'd go to your doc w that and have them do betas

I’ve just done one of them strip ones and it’s so faint hardly can see it wasn’t held urine and had a coffee so that’s probably why!! :/ I’ve got one digi I’m going to leave it a few days! Instead of toturing myself :( just so scared with my mc history

And I’m cramping slightly! But it’s been 3 years since i was this early pregnant and you seem to forget symtoms and stuff what’s normal what’s not :(

I'm having lots of cramping aswell hun but it's normal as the uterus grows to accommodate baby xx

Fab digital hun

And yes them tests over in hospital are high mui

Hard not to
Worry I know but praying it’s all good for you xx

Well clear blue digi is still + would anyone happen to know if your hormone has increased does it just say pregnant and take another minute for it to measure the weeks estimater ? I’m going to do a another test with the same urine! It’s been 3 days since my first definite Bfp so there should be a darker line by now fx!

image.jpg

Well clear blue digi is still + would anyone happen to know if your hormone has increased does it just say pregnant and take another minute for it to measure the weeks estimater ? I’m going to do a another test with the same urine! It’s been 3 days since my first definite Bfp so there should be a darker line by now fx!

View attachment 1050959

I no when I did mine for the 3+ I was obsessed needed to see them all LMAO it came up with pregnant first then took a while for 3+ to come up xx

Can’t wait to see the line on the frer! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->