I’m back!! Should I be worried about these lines ?update etopic left tube removal :(

That looks fab hun
Are you only 15dpo ??

Frers take ages these days to dry darker they used to be instant

Like the difference between just waiting a few minutes but even hours they dry fab

Looks like a good line xx

Im not sure what dpo I am my lmp started 16/11/18 and my cycles are around 32-35 days long.

Im not sure what dpo I am my lmp started 16/11/18 and my cycles are around 32-35 days long.

If your cycles are normaly 32-35 days that means you ovulate between CD18 and 22ish, which would make that a BEAUTIFUL line. It's absolutely fine, and it has progressed. Congratulations!!!!!

This back ache and period cramping is quite strong though :( can’t help but feel it’s all going to be over before it’s started :(

Everyone says back aches and cramping are a good sign and that most people felt like AF was on her way when they at the stage you are. I can't tell you not to worry, but I can say that hopefully your lines get darker each time you test and that can ease your mind until your scan!

I’m 4 weeks 4 days today and I have been having the cramps too! I keep anxiously running to the toilet to check, but i remember having them with my son too xx

Bottom one is this fmu and top is yesterday’s is it darker? Love seeing them 2 pink lines too scared to get excited! Thank you all for your support it’s mad to think I’ve been seeking support from this forum for 8 years ❤️

E0274682-7772-4C67-B46D-02C700D5FA24.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->