I’m back!! Should I be worried about these lines ?update etopic left tube removal :(

LADIES!! Ive just done a poundland strip test and line was hardly visible then a co op 25miu and its faint that was an hour hold and a cold cappuccino in between :/

Oo hun I would expect by now your lines would be decent even if low holds however an hour and a drink isn’t long st all plus I took a poundshop one with my hcg at 205 and I could barely see if was bfp so I wouldn’t Trust those

Really hope it’s just dodgy testsxx

Try a smu limit drink

Praying it’s a sticky bsby x

I’ve always found pound shop test to be rubbish.

Hope everything stays okay for you

Hello guys at hospital my bloods came back 38 miu being investigated. Will update

Thinking of. I hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

Still bleeding light! Tests are still positive surely they should be negative by now? I’m waiting for midwife to call with another blood result and I have a scan Thursday. I’m still none of the wiser of what’s going on :(

How confusing. Fingers crossed for Thursday <3

O hun I’m sorry let’s hope babies just keeping you on your toes and the bloods are good xx

Oh hun fingers crossed for you hun xx

Bloods 70 then 98 miu 48 hours ago I have a repeat blood test
Tonight not sure what to think itsstill climbing but my cervix is still closed and light bleeding they dont know whats going on . It should of.dropped by now and cervix should be open

It was ectopic I had my left tube removed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->