i actually wanted to eat......

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Right, this is mental and I didn't do it but I griddled myself some chicken earlier, and I had an overwhelming desire to cut up a banana and stick it in with the chicken.... :o

Haaa!!! I am still thinking about it now, I had some mixed nuts instead, I am so weird!

I had a very boring and basic tin of vegetable soup....no bananas here that I could have added to it hehe! ;)

The worst part is it was 9:30 am that I had to eat the chicken lol, what is that all about!! I had guacamole with it in the end.... I have never had food cravings before..have you had any x

With my first pregnancy I remember eating a chicken Parmesan sandwich for breakfast. Lol

With my pregnancies i wanted dry mud and dust (like from the back of the tv), sand and even talc!! Im hoping this time i dont crave those things lol

Charlie I also ate talc during my 1st 2 pregnancies lmao!

That's called pika isn't it, I watched " my extraordinary pregnancy" on TLC there was a lady who was eating stones...

Mr hide found me a banana and chicken curry recipe I might have to do it tomorrow...

With my son, I craved chicken and tomatoes.

I wonder what my cravings will be this time round :D

I have had foods that I couldn't bring myself to eat but this is the first time I have had cravings xx you might want talk like the other girls did lol

I craved sweet stuff last time, I could have just eaten ice cream and sweets the whole time and drank milk like it was going out of fashion!
Nothing like that yet, I mainly want bread dry stuff to help with ms, but it's not a craving, it's just things that won't make me sick!

One thing I notice is that I seem to want savoury stuff more than sweet stuff and if I so much as get a whiff of greasy food, I feel grim.

With my son I craved crispy pancAkes and peaches!! My daughter I just went off meet haha! No cravings that I can remember :p

With my 1st pregnancy I wanted pack mash at 1 in the morning. And in the end it was a whole tray of flap jacks. 2nd pregnancy I wanted passion fruit at 3am dh went & got it. It was gross lol. Then I had a thing for the car air freshener 😂😂. Weird! 3rd time I just craved cough candy. And lots of it. All pregnancies I went off chicken. This time round not gone off anything. But banana & lettuce gives me heartburn really bad & all types of jam or fruit

Lol that is a funny mix! Can't wait to see what cravings I have :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->