I am NOT giving in

i was supposed to find out but baby had other plans so i'm team :yellow:

knowing my baby i am not surprised that it wouldn't tell

Im so excited. Im not going to lie its so hard not to find out, and if OH wasnt as stubborn as he is i would of found out what i am having by now.

Thanks for the encouragement girls, it means alot :flower:

Don't find out!!!! We found out by accident last week and I was so let down by not getting the surprise at the end! I am so excited that it is a girl as OH was dying for a girl because he had only brothers, but I wanted the surprise moment at birth! Yes, buying pink and being able to call her she and seeing how excited my OH is has been so exciting and wonderful, but we made it so far without finding out, another 6 weeks would have been a piece of cake. Too bad my doctor ruined it, but don't go for the gender scan! Not too much longer to go for you!

dont give in will be such an amazing suprise at the end! your willpower must be amazing! :)

Don't crack! It will be an amazing surprise when LO is born. I wish I had the strength to do it :haha:

Ahhh, your so close, We had to find out the sex so the poor child had a name when its born. Pick a name that can be used for a boy or girl like 'robin' or 'Jamie' and call bump that till he/she is born, that is what a mum at babe's and bumps does, but the name she chose was Mitch!

Don't give in-- stay strong! For our next LO, we're thinking of staying team :yellow:

Think of how great a surprise it will be when LO is born! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->