I am soooooooo impatient

I guess because there isnt alot you can do the last few weeks, and then suddenly you have the baby and there is TONS to do lol

Yep.

Plus I think it's the fact that your days don't consist out of simply waiting,waiting and waiting...

If you go overdue Rae.....:argh:

:lol: I agree with Vickie,the last few weeks go by sooo slow (even though I went into labour 3 weeks early lol) and then when they're born SNAP!My baby is over a week old already :cry:

I have an entire eviction plan starting Halloween night (37 weeks) :rofl:

If she's still in there by my birthday (Nov 14th), I'm having a "last supper" and booking a reflexology massage in hopes of sending me into labour. I'm stopping short of castor oil.

My eviction process will be starting soon.. I figure that none of it actually works right away anyways haha

Its passing nicely for babba cooking, i'm setting little goals, 'i'm now .... weeks', scan to check placenta position etc. But i'm starting to feel really uncomfortable! x

I'm feeling fairly patient right now, am in no hurry to have bean. I dont really like being pregnant but right now if he was born i would be in trouble, i dont have a house ready i dont have annnyyythinnnggg ready :lol: so once the house is done i will be jumping about ready to meet him. I hope we're in the house about 39 weeks ish so i will have to be quick to get decorated etc :lol: Think i MIGHT be leaving things quite late he he he!!

I'm with you on this, I am hoping that baby is going to make an appearance at around 37 weeks and I am going to be doing all i can to help that along the way. If that doesnt happen though I have been told I am going to be induced between 38-39 weeks so at least i know that i wont be going over my due date

I thought that my LO was going to make an appearance today!! But fortunately, things calmed down and nothing much is happening now. :) Rae I hope she comes when you want her too!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->