I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

glad to hear there was some practice sessions this weekend.. i still have a neg opk, but maybe today i'll get my pos.. i hope so! i just cant wait for the 2ww.. it is so much fun to sit and stew!

Hi Mariucha

Hope that all is going well with your pregnancy hunny!!! Have you got a scan date yet?? Cant wait to see a kokopelli baby!!

Hi Samba!
yes I called the Fetal Medicine Centre here in London (i've been there before and liked it very much) and booked an early scan. I wanted to do it next week but they said the 8th week is better so they can be sure to find a heartbeat. Fingers crossed!

I asked the GP for an early scan so I didn't have to pay. She talked to the midwife and she said no, because my MC was natural so in theory no need. But she said she would write me a referral letter to take to the hospital. Long story short, apparently she forgot to leave the letter at the clinic, she left for holidays and they made me talk to another GP (a man) who said that he didn't do referral letters when there was no emergency. :dohh:
Oh well, I get to do my scan anyways!.

My first midwife appointment is in October so I have a long way to go...

I can't wait for you all to get to the 2ww and begin testing. So exciting!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I got a very faint line this morning on my OPK, and a little darker one this afternoon. So DH and I had to :sex: just to be safe. I got the set of OPKs that has to be used in 30 days (though I'm not sure I believe it!) so I'm doing 2 a day to see how the line darkens (at least now that I have a line). I can't wait until I'm looking at lines on a HPT instead of a OPK!

I hope everyone else got a lot of :sex: in this weekend and are primed for either Oing or the 2ww.

Hello girls hope you are all well?

I've had a HIGH reading on my CBFM for the past 2 days so trying to get as much :sex: as possible for the rest of this week xx

I've got stronger line today so getting some https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/sex/t15132.gif in later tonight!!!

still neg opk last night, but we will check today, i only have 2 left so better use them wisely!

So if you get a pos OPK, do you you have to BD that day? Or is it too late? I guess what I'm asking are OPK's more for the charting (narrow down the O-time)or to tell you when to BD?

a pos opk generally means you are about to o in the next 24 hrs or so.. i think??

so i always try to bd before and then for the next 2 nights once i get a pos

Goodness. I really hope my ticker is right. I don't want to miss "O" cause husband is away. I feel tingly down there (sorry if TMI) and I usually only feel that way when "O" is coming.

If he misses it :grr: :rofl:

i got a pos opk.finally .. so the deed was done.. and i got EWCM!!! .. i never get much of it, so i am super pumped... i also had ovulation bleed with it so i feel feel pretty confident that i already o'd by now.... so here comes the 2ww...

WoooHoooo!!!! I got to Pee on something!!!! (I bought some OPK's) and it came up - but I did have some eggy CM.

But I went for a run after work and drank a bunch of water, so I should wait until tomorrow.... Why does it say you shouldn't use FMU?

Pux, OPKs are different from HPT. they have to detect the LH surge that apparently gets stronger in the late morning and late afternoon. Anyways the important thing is to test always at the same time so you don't miss it.

I am in the 2ww, I had my peak yesterday and bd'd last night to be sure, oooo fingers crossed girlies!!!!!!

Yippee Maccy hope you caught that egg! I feel left behind. Thanks to AF being late last cycle I still have 2 or 3 days til O!

CONGRATS Maccy and momto3 on your +OPK'S and well timed :sex:
Pux - Good luck getting your +OPK!!! Keep :sex: at it!! :rofl:

Lea - Hoping that the big OV day delays itself so that you catch that eggy!!

Krissi - Dont worry Im not due yet, got a really faint line yesterday so looks like a few more days wait for me.

well ladies i am sure in about a week and a half we will all be trying to keep each other poas... i am absolutely going to resist until af is due.. i really mean it.. for sure this time...hopefully.. lol.. i have a very small supply of hcg ic's so i have to time it properly.. i guess i am 1dpo today so i will wait till 14dpo..

good luck krissi and sambatiki... u will only be a day or so behind.. u can keep us sane so we dont test..

maccy.. we cannot test early!!!

pux-- catch the eggy

Maccy - Dont listen to momto3!!! :rofl: :test: :test: :rofl: Only joking I know you can't :test: today...... maybe tomorrow..... Sorry I need POAS NOW!! :rofl:

Momto3 - Sensible words!!!

Lea - Hoping that the big OV day delays itself so that you catch that eggy!!

Got my OPKs yesterday. No line, so if it holds off til Friday or Saturday, I will be one happy girlie!!

ok kerri-- one of us is going to have to be the sane one.. i really dont want to.. i want everyone to test daily!!!!.....

we r so bad, addicts!

i am praying the next 14 days goes quick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back