I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

Chris maybe we could toast together! I'm only in WI. Maybe I could convince my neighbors to car pool they used to live in The Big Apple.

Peyton is doing so much better. He hadn't complained about it all day. Kids are so great that way. My hubby gets a paper cut and I have to hear about how much it hurts for days and days. Trent had his first game today. They lost, but he had fun! Thats whats important.

I don't like hearing that people think they're out this month! Its not over until the :witch: comes. Keep positive! Maybe will have one of those unexpected things happen and everyone here will get a BFP in September. There seems to be a lot of Birthdays and we need a great Birthday present!

Tomorrow should be the start for me! yay! :)

Good luck everyone! I am counting down the days until I can start using my OPK for the first time!

I use Horny Goat Weed, it worked for me, good for losing weight too!!

Hi Krissi, thanks is it ok to use when TTC and how does it help with weight loss...is it cause you do it more :sex:...lol :rofl: :rofl:

It supresses the appetite, plus the extra exercise is good! I take it every day as I have always suffered from low sex drive and I have found it really helps, there are some great articles about it online!

Morning buddies, thought i'd pop in and sprinkle some :dust: .. Wont be about much as my son is poorly at the moment... Plus i am off to take some horny goat weed thats been sat in my cupboard for ages, i was worried about using it whilst TTC.... Watch out DH here i come :rofl:

Its fine to take whilst TTC hun x

I am the same krissi, very rubbish sex drive which isn't great when TTC I tried everything including the little blue pill from Ann Summers, so gonna get some of that to try. Thanks!!!

Babylove - hope your son gets better soon, take care!

Where can you buy it from?

Do you think it would work on me too? I've really suffered with low sex drive since MC.

Just looked which one though theres loads of different kinds????????

I bought mine from Holland & Barrett xx

I use this one:

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=738

MEN!!!
Husband told me that he was feeling pressured. I wanted to talk his fears/concerns out with him, so I asked him why and he just said "babies" So I asked him again, "what's the problem?" He once again replied "babies" So, last chance..."what about babies is scaring you?" *note this was more than an hour of "heated discussion" later* "I'm not emotionally ready" he says. After an hour of back and forth, I heard that, and start crying. I said to him "Why did you let me get my hopes up? Why did you tell me that we could start trying? Why did you let me get all the fertility testing things?"
Anyway, we continued the "heated discussion" til Midnight, decided that we would never be 100% ready, so we may as well continue and see what happens. Then we :sex:ed and went to sleep. And men say that we are puzzleheads. :hissy: :rofl:

OMG you learn something new every day! I thought Horney Goat Weed was made up :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I have to buy some, thats bloody hillarious!

for us canadians... there is a tonic called Maltlevol... it is the same as the geritol tonic.. it is full of b vitamins and iron... apparently the saying goes"there's a baby in every bottle"... you can get it at shopper's drug mart... i got some yesterday.. take 1 tbs 3x day... it is super gross... but hey. i am alreadly on b12 injections so maybe that is why i am having trouble this time.. boost my system... here's hopin it works... if not... i am all over the horny goat weed!!!

OMG you learn something new every day! I thought Horney Goat Weed was made up :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I have to buy some, thats bloody hillarious!

I did too! I just was too embarrassed to ask. I do have a ? tho does it work for men? I have more of a sex drive than my dh and its very low.

Also I'm so tired. My twins were up till after 10:30 last night and then they both woke up about 2:30 and were up till almost 6. They would not stop crying. I think they were so tired they didn't know what else to do. Needless to say I have only had about 3 hrs of sleep and I have a headache. My dh too is going to have a hard time :sex: tonight and I could be Oing tomorrow. :hissy:

Hi momto3 hope you are well!!

Lea - Stupid men indeed!!! :hug:

mom2pne - From what I have read it works for both men and women!!! 4 or 5 crushed and put in food around OV time can't hurt....... can it??? :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->