I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

Me-34 (35 in Oct)
OH-32
Together since 1999
Married since 2003 (our 5th anniversary is Sept 13)

Im 27 DF Dan is 27 too there is 2 days between us!! (I like the older man)!! :rofl:
We've been together since April 2008, engaged christmas day 2007. No wedding plans as yet as we want to have a baby first

Kerry how can you get engaged before you met?:rofl: Did u meet in April 07 not 08?

I am 28, DH is 29. Been together since Jan 1997, married May 2005.

Still no AF and still BFN. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks late.

Good luck to you all with catching the eggy!

Thank you for all your responses.

I had to go to the dentist this morning. I also had to take my oldest son because he had an appt too. I also got mad at the dentist because he didn't want to put that iron apron over me when I got xrays. Then he only cleaned the outside of the tooth and not the inside and tops too. Also the appt as for 10:45 and I didn't get called till noon. So My son didn't get back to school till almost 2. So I wrote a note to the school explaining that. Where he should have missed only 1 class he missed 3 and lunch. Then I had to pick up Ty from his school because he got sick at lunch.

Tomorrow Peyton is going to the dr's to get his staples out finally!

Oooo seems like lots of people are fast approaching the 2WW now? V exciting!!

I love this part of the month :happydance::happydance: good luck everyone xx

good luck moose, have you got a blood test done yet?

mom2pne-- wow u r having a rough one!!

Nicky--- i love the 2ww , only when we all have each others support!

go team kokpelli!!!

I like it when we start testing!!! Because then I can POAS!!!!

Any symproms yet by anyone, my breasts are sore..ish but then they always are around this point.

Nope nothing for me... having said that - haven't Ov'd yet! LOL xx

OMG - I go away for just two little weeks, and I come back to 25 pages of Kokopelli News......it's fantastic!!!!!!!

Hello Ladies....hope you're all well and having a fab time Ov'ing, BD'ing and
2ww'ing!! :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Big Congrats Wishes!!!!!!! :happydance:

As the :witch: paid an uexpected and unwelcome visit 3 days early last month, I'm well I'm into the 2WW now.

Was BD'ing for the UK whilst on my hols. (Just in time for the end of the Olympics) and a couple of times it was to my detriment :blush:, but I guess that one's for the journal!! :winkwink:

Hopefully my carefree attitude, an overdose of vit D from the sunshine, and an OH that was up for it constantly (I did have to check a couple of times that he really was mine!), will mean that we bought a little Balearic Bean back with us.

So if the dates/names are still running, Samba could you add me for testing on the 14th September please?

No symptoms yet (I think), except a couple of shooting pains to the BBs, CM is still quite prevalent (more than usual, again..I think), CP is down now. Fingers crossed.

Mariucha...so pleased all is going well, can't wait to see their first official portrait!!!! :hugs:

Off to visit you all in your journals.

Go Team Kokopelli!!!!!!!

Nicnac - So glad that you had a lovely time away. But glad you are back!! 9 days until :test: for you!! :wohoo:!!

Maccy - sorry we will have been together 5 years in april 09!!! :dohh:

My OPK's are starting to get darker!! Yeyyy!! :sex: last night for me!! and legs in the air after :rofl:

Hmmmm.... my temp hasn't gone up. I guess I had my o-day REALLY wrong. I will be doing my last OPK test today and if it's still positive (3 days in a row!) I will scream! I'm having some SERIOUS pulling sensations in my lower abdominals.... what does that mean?

So if my LP is shorter than 10 or 12 days, does that mean the bean may have a harder chance of sticking?

(WOW I'm full of questions!)

Oh! and welcome back Nic!

Thanks hon,

I know what you mean about the date thing. I worry every cycle that I've got it wrong. Guess the plan to BD all the way through helped this time!

As for the pulling, could be good signs of implantation? Fingers crossed.

Big :hug:

Am I the only one who secretly watches the baby channel and has to hurridly switch over everytime the phone or front door goes? :blush::blush: It's all about birthing plans at the mo....I'm getting obsessed aren't I? Didn't help that it was one of the channels I could get on the holiday! :rofl:

I have to drop out for a little while. Best of luck to you guys. I hope to see lots of :bfp: from team kokopelli.

LeaArr...woooo...where you going? What do you mean drop out for a while? I've only just got back and you can't go!

Is everything ok? :hugs:

I'm dropping out for a while too, until me and oh sort our problems out, all we do is argue, so I have decided to put ttc on hold.
best of luck girls :hugs:

Oh Destiny, I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Hope all sorts out and we see you back soon.

Sometimes taking a step back helps you get back to being you & DH, rather than you, DH, TTC and us lot

Best of luck...see you soon

:hug:

Sorry to hear that LeaArr and destiny, hope to see you soon xx

OOOH Nicnac, fingers crossed for your Balearic baby! Also on the baby channel/programmes thing you are not alone, I will watch anything from test tube babies to baby diaries *blushes and changes the channel*

LeaArr...woooo...where you going? What do you mean drop out for a while? I've only just got back and you can't go!

Is everything ok? :hugs:

Everything is going to be ok. Husband is just not there yet. I am trying really hard to understand and respect that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->