I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

I have brand new 20 tests waiting, so give me 10 days and I'll be bursting to rip open them packs, :rofl: seriously I need no encouragement to :test:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: lots of baby dust for all!!!!!!

Hmmm... I'm on CD 14 and no + on OPK.... I guess I really had my o-day wrong. So I guess I had better keep doing BDing.

Although I made the mistake of telling my DH that we could do it this morning and he gives me a shake at 5:00 IN THE MORNING!!!! After giving him an earful...I caved and we did it.

I'm not going to lie. I am a POAS addict, and I will test early. Just to warn you :)

Pux - Your OH is very dedicated to the cause!! Bless him. I OV'd day 16 last cycle so just might be a bit later than usual. But it also means you get a few more POAS sessions in!! :rofl: :rofl:

Maccy - :wohoo: I will try and be good and not be a bad influence! :blush: Sorry :rofl:

Momto3 - Its your turn to be sensible as I was the sensible one last cycle :rofl:!!!

Lea - It normally takes me 3-4 days from a faint OPK to a positive so its looking good!! Fingers crossed for you hun.

oh know.. i gotta be the sensible one...ok

i will be sure to scold all of you who test early, then hope that kerri forces you to re test!!!

i love to see the pic's of all the bfp's... so let's make this our month girls!

IKWYM about being a poas-addict! I usually start poas @ 7 dpo. But this time I'm going to wait till I'm actually late. I don't want to get another bfn or a bfp and have the :witch: show up any way.

Also if I'm pg, I will have a preggy buddy! My friend just told me last night that she is 3.5 weeks pg. So her and I will be due about 2 weeks apart. So I'm really hoping I get a :bfp: and not have the :witch: show up.

GL to all of you!

oh know.. i gotta be the sensible one...ok

i will be sure to scold all of you who test early, then hope that kerri forces you to re test!!!

i love to see the pic's of all the bfp's... so let's make this our month girls!

I'm not going to scold. I'm just going to chuckle. :rofl:

heheh :) im CD 12, and i ovulate on CD16... and will POAS on 9PO :) lol well no i lie... like 7PO i can't help it lol.. i seriously have to take a pic and show u girls LOL

i will be testing early as well i know it.. i will totally cave!!!

i am going to give it this one last try, then i am going to just let god decide if i need another.. this is too much stress and work!

if it is meant to be, it will be

I posted a pic on the TTC thread (Help with OPK) with an OPK I did this am and I just did one again tonight(tried to upload, but wouldn't work....) and I think I got a positive! I'll be BDing for the next 3 days? Do you think that's enough when you get a pos OPK?

im on cycle day 11 i think and thoroughly depressed lol

keep poas though its keeping me sane i think (opk)

HI girlies

Hope you are all ok!! NEG OPK last night. But its still abit early for me yet.

IKWYM about being a poas-addict! I usually start poas @ 7 dpo. But this time I'm going to wait till I'm actually late. I don't want to get another bfn or a bfp and have the :witch: show up any way.

Also if I'm pg, I will have a preggy buddy! My friend just told me last night that she is 3.5 weeks pg. So her and I will be due about 2 weeks apart. So I'm really hoping I get a :bfp: and not have the :witch: show up.

GL to all of you!

How can she be 3.5weeks pregnant? You are 4 weeks pregnant when your period is due? Unless she found our before period I suppose.

Anyway girlies 2ww for some of us !!!
Others still bding like mad. lol

I can't do anymore I have had enough of bding to last me the month lets hope we've done enough.

I've just noticed ive got soooooo long to go before I ov :( seems to be taking forever :hissy:

another positive OPK.......the drama continues! Seems to be tonnes of lovely +ve OPKs and cbfm highs......bring on the :bfp:s for us all!

I keep getting neg opks. must have been waiting for Husband to come home. I am hoping that I get one within the next couple of days.

GL to all of you!

How can she be 3.5weeks pregnant? You are 4 weeks pregnant when your period is due? Unless she found our before period I suppose.

Anyway girlies 2ww for some of us !!!
Others still bding like mad. lol

I can't do anymore I have had enough of bding to last me the month lets hope we've done enough.

She wasn't feeling right so she went to the dr and had a blood test done. The dr told her she was 3.5 weeks on Tuesday going by her lmp.

I am doing all right during this 2ww! No urge to poas, yet! I know some of you still are waiting to O, but I thought that maybe we could get to know each other while we wait. So here are a couple of questions and every day I'll try and add some if someone doesn't beat me to it. I seem to be the last awake on here as I'm in the US. But here it goes!

QOTD#1 How old are you and your OH?

QOTD#2 How long have you been with your OH?

AOTD#1 I'm 34 (35 on the 25th) and Chad is 35 (36 on the 3rd of Oct)

AOTD#2 Me and Chad have been together for over 16.5 years and married for over 11.5 years. Our anniversary is January 16th (for both)

maccy -- i hear ya i am done with bd'ing for at least a week.. i am tired!!!

mom2pne
me 37 (38 in nov) dh 42
together for 4 years.. yes i was married before
we have 4 year old together , plus an 11 and 14 year old

Im 28 (29 on Oct 16th) Darren my OH is 29, been together 12 years married 6. have one beautiful daughter Ella who is 4 going on 14! lol

Im 27 DF Dan is 27 too there is 2 days between us!! (I like the older man)!! :rofl:
We've been together since April 2008, engaged christmas day 2007. No wedding plans as yet as we want to have a baby first

I'm 25, i'll be 26 in two weeks -1 day. DH is 27. We have been together since January 2001, married since may 2007.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->