I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

This is Friday the 5th.... not Friday the 13th!!!!
Hopefully you guys will stick around long enough to enjoy the teams BFP for the month! Seeing as you were a part of the support team from the begining?
*hugs*

Babylove is designing us some..

KOKOPELLI WTT Siggies & KOKOPELLI BUMPS Siggies.

Destiny and Lea Im really sorry :hug:

Owo - Im so happy that you still hang with us in BAW.

That's awesome.
I got my Kokopelli bracelet yesterday. It's really pretty, but I just can't wear it yet. Maybe when I get my Kokopelli WTT Siggie, I'll be able to.

This is Friday the 5th.... not Friday the 13th!!!!
Hopefully you guys will stick around long enough to enjoy the teams BFP for the month! Seeing as you were a part of the support team from the begining?
*hugs*

I'll be sticking around for a good long while. The support here is awesome, no matter what happens. Huzzah for Team Kokopelli.

I hope everything gets better you 2!

good luck girlies... you have our full support!

well i am 3dpo and am resisting the urge to pee on anything!!! i know i have to be good this time.. it just leads to so much disappointment if i test early...

sxs-- no sore bb's yet, temps are staying at 37.3-37.4
heaviness in uterus.. but i think that is just post ov stuff
not getting my hopes up this time, just going to take it easy...

where are the rest of my symptom spotters... i need people to be freakin out with me!lol

Figure these OPK's out... They all look like positives to me, but can you get pos for 3 days in a row? All the left lines are darker than the right. I'm so confused! And I don't know if my "hoo-hoo" will last any more :sex: ing...

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 7
Pux - CD15 & 16 look like the positives!!

Momto3 - Im not in the 2ww yet!!

Pux yeah that CD15 is a def positive!!! Good luck holding up!!

Sorry Learr and Destiny, you have been wicked supports and hope you'll both stick around for a bit. :hugs:

momto3 - I have nothing to report really, feeling low today and a bit of a bitch :muaha: apart from that... nothing. Trying not to be too negative but it's so hard!!!

hugs, Hugs, and more HUGS for Destiny and LeaArr.

POAS again this morning....now two weeks late....nothing! ACK I am pulling out my hair!
DH said he will write the order for bloodwork next week, he said just wait. I have been slightly crampy the whole time and zits everywhere, but nothing else.

moose-- this is crazy... still :bfn:

you must have something brewing in there!

kerri-- you will be in the 2ww soon my dear.. i look forward to your sxs

maccy-- its ok to b bitchy..:muaha:.

good luck to everyone...

I know! It is crazy! I just want to know, damn DH making me wait. So I have to sit and stew.

Destiny and Lear I'm sorry to see you leave!

QOTD#1 How long have you been ttc?
QOTD#2 What number baby is this for you?

AOTD#1 Since January and got pg mid-march, but m/c at the end of April.
AOTD#2 This will be baby #5

I went to Peyton's dr appt and I got there about 10 minutes late because I had to clean up a poopy mess. I sat down and waited. After awhile I went to the counter and asked how long it would be for him to be called. She went to find out. Then came back and said while I was checking in the dr left for lunch and wouldn't be back till 12:30. I was mad. They had me go to urgent care. So I complained to them and the Bleep said well you were late. Thats not the point. They have signs if your 20 minutes late you need to reshedule. 10 minutes is not 20. Well Peyton did get his staples out by a nurse. Then I went to McDonalds and they forgot to put fries in 1 of the kids meals and we didn't get any sauce for the nuggets. Trents game was fine. His team won. The only bad thing was it was 56 degrees F and very rainy.

Hi girlies

Here's my OPK's

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/sambatiki/Picture085.jpg

Sweet! I love pictures!!!
Mom-you have your hands full!!! And you want another one??? You are SuperMom!

ohhhh kerri!!!!

very pos i must say, get busy!!!!

Samba, CD14 looks really good!! :sex: :sex:

Destiny and Learr sorry you have to put a hold on TTC. Hope to see you around really soon. Best of luck for you both!!

Nicnac, can't wait for you to :test:!!!! this is so exciting!!

Hey up this rainy morning!

Feeling rather good today! UTI is finally receding thanks to the anti-bs & a loving caring OH.

No symptoms at all...none of the usual aches & twinges I usually get this time of cycle, so I'm seeing that as a positive! Also CM is way more than I usually get, and I'm a keen spotter, so chuffed again...and then to top it, have a sniffily nose and have sneezed 3 times this morning. Ch-huffed!!! :happydance:

Made a couple of deals whilst on holidays. One with OH, that if I stopped picking my face (terrible childhood habit of scratching, yes I knooooww..scars and all that, but habit as I said), that he would give up smoking as soon as a pink line appeared on a HPK. And the second with Kokopelli himself. OK, it was a one way deal, but I'm sure he heard. Deal is, I would be kind to ALL animals (seeing as he presides over several animals in the kingdom, especially some of the sun loving ones), and that in return, he would deliver my LO. So for two weeks every ant I found crawling was safely deposited off me and onto a nearby surface, I fed the local cat found lounging by the pool (don't tell OH, as cat came back and ripped into the rubbish that night!!), I carefully removed wasps with a glass instead of reaching for bug spray and we had bug repellant on us instead of the mozzie zapers.
And do you know what, I think it might be working!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd do a dance if didn't hurt my achey lady bits!!

Hope everyone else is feeling fine today!! :happydance:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"