I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

I'm awesome today! I woke up this morning and my temperature went from a normal 36.28 to a 36.67!!! So I'm guessing I o-ed yesterday? (help me out ladies? am I right?) And I :sex: 5 times in 4 days.... Do you think that's enough to catch the eggie?
I feel really positive! I know it's too early, but I'm really gassy (tmi) and my dog is being a big suck and keeps kissing me!!! (signs from last time)
So on to the TWW (or in my case probablly start POAS after 10 days)
I'm off to my pet first aid course!
TTFN

Hey ladies CD16 and I'm still waiting to O .....
I hate waiting .........

I'm 8 dpo and having lots of symptoms lately: Lots of cm; headaches; a little crampy; my boobs are slightly sore and firmer; and needing :sex: all the time (lol). Those are exactly the signs I had when I got pg in March. So hopefully I'll be seeing a :bfp: soon!
:dust::dust: to everyone!

Hi Girlies

Looks like Im now in the 2ww!! Didnt :sex: last night so think I may have missed it. But we did :sex: on friday night. Going to have another bash tonight, just in case it also, might be fun :rofl:

Farie - Hope you O soon!! Yes we seem to spend most of lives waiting for something.

Mom2pne, Ninac and Pux - All looking good hun. Best of luck :dust: :dust:

well gilrs. looks like we are all about to start with our 2ww sxs list...

i am 5dpo and not really feeling anything today...
i did wake up to the start of a pimple on my chin and i never get pimples?
i have some heaviness in my guts..lol...
bb's not sore at all...
temp went from 37.2 to 37.7 today so hopefully it stays up there...

good luck to all

We have to wait until implantation until we see symptoms? I'm counting the days down until I can start peeing!!!!!

No idea if I have O'd yet, couldn't be bothered to temp and my one and only OPK was at work! Will test today as it is CD15 and I O'd CD15 last cycle. Real lack of BD this cycle, been feeling so run down. Got a BD session in on Sat and will try again tonight. Hope to be in 2ww by tomorrow!!

ooooohhhh its starting to get exciting!!

Best of luck everyone!! I wish we could all get our :bfp:'s this cycle.

DF and I got fruity last night just in case..... hopefully my mojo will stick around for awhile.

Good morning/afternoon!

I know you can't really tell if your pg by looking at your chart. But I noticed that my temp dropped today like it would if it's an implantation dip. I'm so excited to see if my temp goes back up tomorrow. I'm probably going to test Thursday because I know I won't be able to wait any longer than that. I'm so :happydance: its only 3 days away. Also my usual lp is 12 days.

How is everyone else today?

Ohhh, we are entering the fun time. Yay!

mom2pne - You naughty girl!! :rofl: Good luck. fingers crossed for a :bfp:!!! yeyyy!

Oooo... I didn't know about implantation dip! Now I have something to look forward to before I start peeing!!! I may have to start on the 15th!

This is so exciting! I cant wait to see some :bfp:!!!

Oooo... I didn't know about implantation dip! Now I have something to look forward to before I start peeing!!! I may have to start on the 15th!

Its not 100% in determining that you are infact preggers, but most women who do have a dip in temp between 7 and 10 dpo turn out to be. So I'm hoping I will be one of those and have a sticky baby.

LeaArr Yep it is the fun time when we can start poas and hope we see a :bfp:! Lets hope we all get them!

Sambatiki If I was my old self I would have been poas 2 days ago. So I'm getting some restraint! lol

GL to everyone!

Hiya girls had bit of a down day today, hoping tomorrow I'll feel better. I have sore @@ but I think thats just cause AF is on route. I hope we get loads of BFP this month!!!

I hope I get to see many :bfp: so I can live through you guys. :hug:

Just wanted to send in some PMA girlies! Best of luck to all!! :happydance:

Hi girls I had a positive OPK yesterday so I am now in 2WW... yippee!! No temping or testing for me! I always get AF on 25th of the month so if i make it past then i will test.

Hoping we see loads of BFPs in this group!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->