I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

Ooooh is everyone in the 2WW now? this is the most exciting time isn't it?

Good luck everyone... there must be a few more BFP's in us for Sept xx

I went to the dollar store and stocked up on sticks!!!

I went to the dollar store and stocked up on sticks!!!

If I were to do that I'd be using them as soon as I got them. But I will buy some Thursday and test during the day and see what happens.

Its so cold here. It was only 45 F when I took my older 2 to school this morning. It was only a week ago and we were in the 90's F. Darn Autumn has started. There are even trees loosing their leaves already. Last year most trees were still green for the beginning of October.

Thanks to my twins not wanting to potty train and not wanting a diaper on either I just had to clean a horrible mess. Anyone have any advice on how to stop kids from pooping and peeing on the floor? I have been using tape around their diapers, but they figured out that they can just push down the diaper to take it off. My older 2 never went on the floor they'd go in their diapers and then just take them off right away. But these guys! I even have there potty chairs in the same room there in so they can use it. They won't! They will sit on it, but then stand up to pee. Its getting tiring! Were going to get someone in here right before Thanksgiving to clean the carpeting better than I can do it. I've been having it here since 2006 when we finally bought our 1st home. Before that we were living with my IL's since 2000 and rented apartments before that. Well anyway any suggestions? TIA!

i think i am out...
tcoyf has me o'ing on sat the 6th... because of my temps.. well i did not do any bd'ing since the 3rd.. when my opk was pos... so i believe i missed the eggie this month.. i will save my stix for another time.. now we wait for 9 days to see if the witch shows.. urghh

Well, I am not preggers. I am soooo sick that I said to DH lets go get the bloodwork today cause if I am not I am going to take some medicine.

DH just called and nada.

So I will just have to wait for AF to show....bah.

momto3 Maybe there was some spermies still alive and strong to catch the egg! KMFC for you.

moose sorry the test came back neg. I hope she shows up soon for you so you can get a BFP in October.

Darn it! We can't keep dropping out like this!!!
Who's the first to test?

Moose - Im sorry you got a :bfn: Hope the :witch: arrives soon so you can start TTC again.

hey girls how are u.. i ovulated on the 6th.. i'm 4PO.. not sure when i am testing or if.. not sure..

hi all think i might be coming back:happydance:
me and oh had a few words and after a heated argument and some making up :blush: he told me he didnt want to wait, after all it was my idea to wait cos he's always starting arguments (blame him makes me feel better lol)

:happydance::happydance:

I hope everything works out for you 2 Destiny.

welcome back destiny

i am not testing till the 17th or the 18th.. i am due on the 17th.. i want to wait it out this time and not waste tests seeing as i feel i may have missed the right o time..

i am remaining almost sxs less... no sore bb's.. only a few twinges in uterus...but otherwise nothing else?

anyone sxs spotting yet?

Good News!! I'm happy to hear that Destiny.

Good news Destiny!

I'm going to wait until I see that implantation dip you guys told me about! But I might have to POAS on Saturday because that is my 5th Aniversary. Would be a nice gift to give the DH! (My gift to myself are a couple of Metallica tickets!!! WooHoo!!! Sorry if that's TMI, but I get really excited!)

Hiya all!!

Momto3 - I am symptom spotting...results...nil!!!! I have absolutly nothing at all, except a bit of PMT, so I think the witch is on her way very soon!!!!

Destiny thats FAB news!!

No signs or symptoms for me either!! i keep thinking that my boobs are sore but TBH even if there is a lickle bean there it wouldnt have got cosy yet!! I think its all the prodding Im doing :rofl:

Pux - Youre still in with a chance hunny!! PMA PMA PMA

Destiny, that's great news! :hugs: I'm so happy for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->