I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

I'm still going to test tomorrow, but I think I'm out. Everything seems to be going away. My bbs are still a little sore but the swelling has gone down a lot. I'm not nauseous and no headache today. I also don't have the cramping I've had for a few days and I don't feel bloated. So I'm thinking the :witch: will show up in a couple of days. I'm very disappoited because I felt like I did before I got my BFP on April 3rd. GL to everyone else tho!

CD19 - 1st PEAK on the CBFM .... come on O
:hugs: to everyone who has had spotting etc, sorry it looks as if AF is arriving :hugs:

Mom2pne--- looking at your chart, you have that imp. dip.
I can't wait for everyone to test!!!!

Mom2pne--- looking at your chart, you have that imp. dip.
I can't wait for everyone to test!!!!

I'm even more confused because I do have that dip and my symptoms are going away and they should be getting worse if it really is that. I'll post on here right away whether its a :bfn: or not!

I'm going to go and get a good nights sleep so I'll talk to you tomorrow! Have a good morning!

Faire - COME BIG 'O'!!!

Mom2pne - Youre still not out yet sweetie!! PMA PMA Good luck!

Made angel delight last night and couldnt stand eating it made me feel ill!! Is that a sign :rofl: :rofl: As you can see Im really clutching at straws ATM!! :rofl:

Any news mom2pne ???? I know your in the US but it's 11:30am and I'm waiting!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!

Any news mom2pne ???? I know your in the US but it's 11:30am and I'm waiting!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!

:bfn: but I was expecting that even if I am pg. My temp did go up today, so I'm happy about that. Now if only the :witch: would stay away I'll test again Monday. I was on cd 27 when I got a BFP finally in April. Which is why I'm just waiting till Monday because that will be cd 27. I don't know when I actually O'd in March because I didn't temp or chart. GL to all of you!

OH yeah its only 7:30 here when I posted this!

ooooohh only 3 days to wait!! GL mom2pne

However, CM has increased creamy/yellowy normally I have dried up!!

ooooohh only 3 days to wait!! GL mom2pne

However, CM has increased creamy/yellowy normally I have dried up!!

Thats what happened to me. I still have quite a bit of cm so I could just be 1 of those women who lose some symptoms and will get others. I really hope I can use my last test! The :witch: is always playing tricks on me and it would just be nice if this time I really am pg and stay pg.

Mom-I don't think symptoms should have to get worse. If they did, no woman would want to get pregnant!!! I think symptoms will ebb and flow. MY BFP came after I was due for AF too.

I started getting a scratchy throat yesterday (I think from eating too much White Cheddar Popcorn) and this morning I can barely swallow and my nose is stuffed up. And my temp went up a bunch from yesterday... I don't want to be sick!!!!

TWW has now been officially cut in half!!!!

Mom-I don't think symptoms should have to get worse. If they did, no woman would want to get pregnant!!! I think symptoms will ebb and flow. MY BFP came after I was due for AF too.

I started getting a scratchy throat yesterday (I think from eating too much White Cheddar Popcorn) and this morning I can barely swallow and my nose is stuffed up. And my temp went up a bunch from yesterday... I don't want to be sick!!!!

TWW has now been officially cut in half!!!!

I guess I just remember being pg with my twins because everything got worse! I had ms every day all day from week 8 till week 18 and I had terribly sore bbs and awful headaches. I do have to admit I am having cravings. I can't get enough of apple or orange juice and also Italian food. I've made chicken alfredo, mostacolli, pizza and last night I made lasagna. I also made spaghetti Sunday.

I hope you feel better. I was sick this weekend with a head cold from being out in the rain and cold on Thursday. Tonight its supposed to be raining again for the game.

Sambatiki What is Angel Delight? Is it chocolate?

Mom2pne - I have put a link to show you!!

https://www.britishdelights.com/trifle.asp

Pux - I hope you arent getting poorly

Angel delight is lush!!! It's like a mousse, really light and bubbly!!! Yum..need some now!

fingers crossed mom2pne.....

i am still holding out to test till the 17th or 18th....no real sxs yet..

my temp has stayed elevated.. i will post my chart if you guys could have a look and let me know what you think?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Do you have to be a member of FF to view?

maccy - Go and grab some!! Raspberry is my fave

i dont think u have to be a member of FF to view? not sure tho

lola - Lets hope its our lucky sign!!! are you actually going to wait until the 14th to test??

momto3 - Its asking me to sign in??

fingers crossed mom2pne.....

i am still holding out to test till the 17th or 18th....no real sxs yet..

my temp has stayed elevated.. i will post my chart if you guys could have a look and let me know what you think?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

I'm sorry to tell you you pasted the wrong link. You need to go to "Sharing" Then click "Home page setup" then copy the address under "Your Charting Home Page Web Address:". If you paste that we should be able to see your chart.

Sambatiki That sounds so deliscious! I wonder if they sell it here in the states.

Thank you for your positive thoughts! Hopefully I will be able to see a BFP on Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->