I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

oh... oops... well my temps dipped on cd19... 4dpo...rose on cd20....then has remained the same since cd21-cd24 ?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1fb425

ok.. hope i did it right...lol

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1fb425

ok.. hope i did it right...lol

It works now! I did a search of pregnancy, flat temps and a few of them have been like yours. So hopefully you'll see a BFP! The true test will come when you actually test and get a BFP. GL and IKMFC for you! When are you planning on testing?

mom2pne - I will see a :bfp: from you on monday! Shall I send you some angel delight across??

i am not going to test until tues or wed...

i know i said wed or thurs prior, but i am starting to get the urge..

today is me and dh anniversary and i would love to surprise him, but i know it is too early to test at 9dpo.. and i only have ic's at home.. i figured if i had a frer i would use it early, so i am not goingto buy one until i am officially late for af...

thanks for looking at my chart.. i really am not very good with looking and deciphering it?

Sambatiki Maybe if I get a BFP I'll need some to celebrate! lol

Momto3 No problem. I'm getting better at looking at other's charts and the quiz ff has. Happy Anniversary! How long have you 2 been married? What are your plans?

Ooooo sounding good girlies I see some BFP for sure on this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

mom2pne----only 5 years... 2nd marriage...

have children from prior marriage and one with my dh.. we will probably do the dinner thing tonight ..nice quiet eve hopefully!

maybe enduldge in some angel delight...lol...for u kerri!

mom2pne - How about I promise to send you some when you get your :bfp:!!

I don't think I have this angel stuff over here in Canada....

It's my anniversary on Saturday (My fifth as well!!!) but I will only be 8 dpo, but I will test anyways.

I thought IC were more sensitive than FRER?

Edit: I POAS for the heck of it... and... A REALL FAINT EVAP!!! Weeee!!!! just prepping for a BFP!!! I'll be POAS every day from here on out! (I'm past denial... only 11 more steps in POASA...)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 15
Looking good Pux ....keep testing hun....oooo so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pux - i will send you angel delight too on your :bfp: !! :rofl: Good luck

I also POAS @ 7DPO :blush: Guess what!!

:bfn: What did you expect!!

My temp dropped some today. So its looking like the :witch: will show up soon. Its going to be a miracle if she doesnt and I get a :bfp: instead! I'm very sad because of that. Oh well, there's always next month!

I know it's not a BFP, but I thought: The girls would love to see a line, no matter what kind of line!
My sore throat has now turned into a head cold... God I feel yuky.
Still no dip in temp and with being sick my temp this am was 37.03.

silly question girls..
so caved and tested this am.. after a min i thought i saw a shadow of a line.. now here's the crazy thing....i turned the test around and looked at it from the back and thought i saw a line... so i left it for a bit ..checked it in about 5-6 min and there was nothing... is it just my line-o-vision playing games on me...

have you ever done this, turn test around and looked at it from the back?

i am officially losing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->