I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

Nicky - I can't wait for it to be our turn!! There's only me, you, buffycat and Tracy left from MC section to get our :bfp:'s!!! Things should start looking up for us!!

i think i need to do the digi in am dont i?
what is the sensitivity on them?

my ic's are still coming up bfn?

Congrats to all our current :bfp:ers. Hopefully we will see many more

momto3 - that looks like a :bfp: to me. I will wait on the congrats til you believe it yourself though.

Yes I would use your Digi with FMU as they're so expensive!! Good luck for tomorrow morning!!!

Why hasn't Lola posted here with the rest of her team! I was freaking out that people had misunderstood the pic I made of changing Lola's BFN into a BFP... I guess it that's the trick, make your own BFP!!! Congrats!

Momto3-Take it from the Evap Queen: That stick has some colour! Do another dollar store one tomorrow and save some urine and if it comes up pos, POA Digi

Pux - Lola has got her :bfp: this morning!! So dont panic!

ok pux...i will poas 2x tomorrow.. now i am getting anxious to get peeing.. tomorrow is so far away...

WOW 6 BFP's for Team Kokopelli!!!!

Pux - Lola has got her :bfp: this morning!! So dont panic!

OMG... I was FREAKING OUT!!! I didn't know I always check the announcements first and didn't see any team members there, so I assumed they were talking about the one I made...I had to go back and edit a whole bunch of posts!!! If people were congratulating me for being PG when I wasn't, I'd be PISSED!

From now on I'll only be playing around with my BFN's... (unless someone asks me! :) )

momto3 - I bet it feels a life time away!!! But it'll soon be here, you'll have to find something to keep your mind off POAS!! How about listing your signs and symptoms so far for us!! :rofl:

i think i need to do the digi in am dont i?
what is the sensitivity on them?

my ic's are still coming up bfn?

I think the digi's are quite sensitive *from past experience* - I got my last :bfp: with a CB digi then did 2 first response & got :bfn:'s with them!!

I was devastated & went to the local chemist to ask what was going on & they said to trust the digi as that one is the most advanced one on the market

I bought another CB Digi plus some more FR tests (as that was all they had in the shop) and they told me to wait a couple of days before testing again (as if??!!!! :rofl:) so I used the CB digi as soon as i got home and got another :bfp: straight away :cloud9:

It took another 2 days for the FR ones to show up :hissy: & they were still quite faint so that put me off them TBH

I also don't trust the IC's but haven't really got a reason - apart from seeing a few girls on here getting evaps with them

Im sure you are pregnant hun so its up to you when you test again :hugs:

Wait until morning if you can... but if not - just hold your wee for a few hours before testing, good luck babe xx

OMG!!!! Thanks Krissi for letting me know, she hasnt updated her Journo!

Maccy, Lola and Farie!!!

Congrats to you all!!! What fabulous news for Team Kokopelli!!

Congrats Ladies!!

AAAHH I missed Farie and Lola off to see now Momto3 def positive thats what mine looked like can't be an evap as it has colour!!!!

Wow, a preg boom!!!!

i am going to hold my wee for at least 4 hours and not drink... on my way to get a digi and will post a pic this eve.....

fx for me please

Good luck will check in later to see how it goes

Ive got everything crossed for you chick :hugs:

Good luck xx

momto3 - https://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee110/dansing79/good_luck_graphics_02.gif

well i did the frer and the equate and:bfn:

trying to tell myself my wee was not concentrated enough.. i will defo retest in am

OMG I don't read the thread for a couple of hours and look what happens!! so many :bfp:s
congrats to you all!!!!!!!!! so happy for you.

Momto3, good luck tomorrow testing!!! I'm having everything crossed for you

Yep me too! good luck for testing tomorrow hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"