I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

My wonderful night! I'm in the USA and have central standard time.

So I go to get my son from practice and he and the team are still on the field. I wait and wait! Its nearing 6 thats when the post office closes. So I leave to go there. I make it with a couple of minutes to spare. I get back to his school and he's still practicing. He finally is done at its about 6:15. I then have to wait for him to take his stuff to his locker. We get home about 6:30 my dh starts in on me saying I need to take the twins with and he won't be left alone with them again. yada yada yada. Well anyway I change their diapers and Eli won't comeback by me so I can pull his shirt out. So Peyton being the big brother he is tries to chase him over, slips and you can imagine! He bangs his head on the corner where the 2 walls meet. He has a nice deep gash that was bleeding quite a bit. I took him to the ER and they put 3 staples in. I feel so bad for him. When we got home I gave him something to eat and some children's motrin. So now he is sleeping. But I have to get up before he and Eli do so that I can take them out of their room before Eli starts pulling on the staples. He has to see his dr on Friday and then he'll set up an appt to take the staples out. He needs them in for 7-10 days. My poor baby!

AF day 1 is CD1. Today would be 7. :)

Thanks! I gues I'll be :sex: earlier than I thought!.

Sorry ladies... I like the wine every now-and-then but I'm much happier swailing the beer!
Gonna get :drunk: for the last time for the next 9 months!

mom2pne - Aww the poor thing, hope hes OK today, big hugs x

Kerry - I know our group is huge now but we had 2 BFPs from our little group last month so think how many we could get this time!

Wishes congrats hun, we need symptoms please!!

Bwahhahaa, I leave you girls alone for a day and look at all the pages I have to read!

Still waiting on AF...bah! DH is still trying to convince me it is all good...he tried to get me to go the hospital while he was working last night on call for blood work. I hope he isn't to upset when she shows.

Have you tested recently moose? I take it you wouldn't go for the blood work! I would have to know either way!

Mom2pne - Awwww poor little'un hope he's ok. :kiss: Hope you have a better day today!

Chris - I'll be there in 'spirit', probably the vodka and red bull sort :rofl: :rofl: Im defo going to enjoy my alcohol when I can. As it's going to be the last I have for 9 months probably more as I'd quite like to breastfeed!!

Krissi - I hope your one of the :bfp:'s hun!!

Moose - :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: :test: Good luck!!
Sorry hun but Im not able to POAS for another few days yet so I have to push it on you.

mom2pne- poor baby.... hope he feels better soon

moose--- seriously ...TEST!!! we r dying here... u r killing us we have to know... what r ur sxs.... pls tell us....

Kerri- drink up sista!

Krissi-our group is huge this month so we defo need some bfp's. like 20 please!

Pux- I love the beer as well

congrats again wishes!

Wishes congrats hun, we need symptoms please!!

Symptoms? Well, none really! :dohh:

Couple of days before af was due i had a really bad stitch in my side for a couple of hours (just like a running stitch)... felt a bit tired but not crazily exhausted... Few twinges in bb's but nothing out of ordinary, so not really anything. :dohh:

Ive had horrible skin though (well i have spots which i dont usually get) and i actually heaved in the toilet today (although im not convinced its ms)

So, thats not much help to you is it!!! :rofl:

Hi momto3

Not long until the big O day!!! yeyyy hope youve been doing plenty of practicing!

Wishes - Glad that you're getting away with relatively no symptoms! :happydance: How are you feeling now?

I think I may be out this month already. Not feeling very positive.

You can't be out you haven't O'd yet! No negative thoughts, team kokopelli WILL have loads of BFPs and you have as much chance of any of us of being a lucky one xxx

I'm trying to stay positive, but all the timing this month sucks. There is this pesky problem of needing to :sex: to get pregnant, and DH just wants to go to sleep every night. I am just getting frustrated cause he said that we could start trying this cycle, but he doesn't do anything to help that along. :hissy:

MEN!!!

have you girls done any reading on the use of Geritol Tonic to conceive... it is some interesting reading..google it and read on...

now my mind is racing ..do i go with robitussin or geritol??

hmmm

Has anyone here tried the Horny Goat Weed, sounds good! Is it for men and women? Does it work? I think I def need some on the other hand my DH definatley does not!!! lol

I have Maca and DF and I take that which is meant to help energy levels. I think DF would have a fit if I bought him something called 'Horney Goat Weed' :rofl:

Ahhhh no LeaArr take it back! One of us Canadian gals gotta get knocked up this month!

POAS this morning, a first response rapid response......BFN. Sept 8th, if AF hasn't shown by then I will go for blood work. It should be the 5th for two weeks late, but I will be busy running around for a wedding, and then the docs are all closed on the weekends here.

Until then I will keep POAS every other day.....

Good luck to you all on your upcoming BD!

Seems like you may beat me to it anyway. :dance:

I am not giving up *cough*now*cough*. Just an emotional moment. I'm just going to have to handcuff him and bring out the whips or something. It'll happen...

Good luck to you!!

Lea - PMA BABY!!! We'll all be getting our :bfp:'s very soon!! Dont doubt yourself just yet hun

Moose - I have everything crossed for you !!! COME ON :bfp: for moose pls

I'm just going to have to handcuff him and bring out the whips or something. It'll happen...

Sexy undies and a wandering hand... no man can resist! :winkwink:

....And im luving the sound of that hrony goat weed!! :rofl: Someones gotta try it and let us all know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->