I can but hope (eternal optimist)

sjminimac

Reaction score
has anyone on here ever had a baby who doesn't know how to go to sleep on their own (complete meltdown if you put them down awake) suddenly learn how to do it? I mean, i don't know of any toddlers who can't go to sleep on their own right?

mine cant :-( and hes 9 months he just screams the house down if put down awake

I am watching this thread intently! I hope to god this does suddenly happen and I hope it suddenly happens soon!
Thomas doesnt fall asleep by himself SJ, we have tried everything, he also doesnt sleep through and I cannot get him to sleep in his cot for the whole night either!!
xxx

Mine is ok for naps most of the time, but takes more than an hour at night and can't fall asleep by himself.

eeek, not looking good then! Charlie can send himself back off if he wakes at night now unless it's for a feed, but just doesn't get going to sleep on his own at all. It's nursery i worry about, he starts it full time 1st august. He'll be 11 months old :( xx

My 2.5 yr old goes to bed awake no problems......it did take a hell of a lot of sleep training though. Just starting the process with his 6 month old brother and after a lot of screaming yesterday, this morning I put him down for his nap awake and he went to sleep on his own with no crying.....I'm still in shock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->