I-Candy Apple

kristen77

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondered if anyone has this pram and could give me some opinions on it?? Good or bad? I know the chassis is quite bulky, but I am happy with that as we have big boots! Also, does anyone have the pip attachment to make it into a double pram/buggy? Is it any good?!

Thank you!! :flower:

xx

I know someone who is buying it for her baby due in march,and going to have it as a double.She's tried it out(with no children in it)and likes it.Should be a pretty good pushchair for how much it costs lol.xx

I have the Icandy apple,
only got it week ago or so and i love it.

It's bulky,but i love that as i like sturdy prams,i find it easy to push and absolutely love the fact the handles adjust it makes my life so much easier.

Footmuff it lovely and wellted and my LO can't kick it off like it other pushchairs.

easy to change the way the chil is facing even if cild is already in seat if you have someonewith you it's a click of a button and turn it round.

I love mine too. Smooth, easy to use and pretty! LO one seems to like being in it. It is bulky though and you need two hands to separate it, collapse it and lift it into the boot.

I love it too! We chose it because it was sturdy, and the bulkiness is easily overcome!
It handles brilliantly, very smooth and it has the turning circle of a sixpence!!! The adjustable handle is great because it is comfortable for both me (fairly short) and my OH (fairly tall) in the press of a button.
I haven't used it as a pushchair yet, LO is just 3 months old today, but I use it just about everyday with either the car seat or the carrycot.
I can't think of anything that I don't like about it. There are a couple of niggles, but only if I think very hard! With the carrycot on, it's a bit more awkward putting big things into the shopping basket. And, taking the carseat off to collapse it down is tricky - I have to do one side at a time. Other than that I can't think of any bad points!

I love mine too. It is really easy to manouvere - even one handed and very smooth ride for our little girl. My DH wanted a strong, substantial pram with big wheels as we live in the country.

It took a wee while to slacken for folding and had to go back to the shop as I couldn't get it folded sometimes very easily - but there is a knack and practice made perfect. Also need quite a big boot as when folded and with carrycot in boot it takes up aot of space.

Wouldn't change it, very happy.

I have the Pear so its the apple with the pip attachment and love it I had a 17 month old and a new born and it was by far the best double I tried really easy to manoeuvre around shops with plenty room for a toddler, I now use it as a single quite alot as my toddler wants to walk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->