I cannot believe I just did this...

Lol https://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/9571GirlPower.jpg

Good for you!! I'm seriously impressed! And I love the fact that you've written a letter to arrive on monday! x

Thanks everyone. I got so fed up with him being in control of the situation and him always asking for "favours" and saying that I was ruining his life when I wasn't...that I decided I had enough and it was time to put my foot down and give him an ultimatium in regards to his mom.

She will probably hate him after this but it wasn't my intention to ruin their relationship. It was my intention to let her know she has a friggen grandchild coming and to figure out if she wants anything to do with her.

So he can kiss my ass. I'm done with being his stupid doormat.

WONDERFUL!!!! hahahha! We think alike, thats what I would have done (the letter)
What an asshole though! ARGH! Reminds me of my piece of shit dad.

One word!! LEGEND!!!

And two thumbs up, and a gold star=D>=D>=D>

You also get my eternal admiration for what its worth!

He seriously deserves to be kicked into touch! And I get the feeling his mum may be just the person to do it!

Well done.....

:happydance:

Just make sure you stick to your deadlines...

:hug:

Go girl, Go girl, Go girl.... so proud of ya hun xx

I'm scared to pick up the phone now every time it rings in case its her.

What if she's entirely angry at ME? I'm going to be super pissed if she is, when I was the one trying to be moral and give her a chance.

And I'm certain that I am going to get something harsh and degrading and downright mean from Adam. I will be blamed for ruining his life and being a bitch, I guarantee.

What happens bettween Adam and his mum is none of your concern... He is acting like a little prick and no one but himself is to blame... I think he needs a swift kick up the arse and his mum will likely see and understand that.

Good job :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->