I cannot believe I just did this...

Ooohhh look at my weekly tarot (starting today, Sunday)

The Three of Swords card suggests that my power lies in truth or consequences. Denial or control is no longer an option and I am ready to experience a breakthrough. My suffering, fear, or emotional loss is/was valid, incredible and deserves to be acknowledged and expressed in order to heal or transform the sacrifice. I am empowered by recognition and my virtue is choice.

Coincidence? I think not!!! hah

He's denying your baby...so, er, who is he to tell you who you can, cannot tell about her?

Just because he's wanting nothing to do with her, it doesn't mean he can speak for other family members.

Silly man.:D

Excellent well done!! So wish I was a fly on the wall when his mom reads your letter and has it out with him!

:shock::shock:

She got the letter, it was delivered yesterday. I tracked it.

Haven't heard from her yet though

:shock::shock:

She got the letter, it was delivered yesterday. I tracked it.

Haven't heard from her yet though

:happydance::happydance:

Wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the wall right now?

Guys what if she has a heart attack or something? She's like 61 years old. :shock:

Can you imagine getting a letter from your sons ex gf saying she's almost 6 months pregnant and your son doesn't want anything to do with the baby?!? When he hasn't bothered to tell you himself!?

Guys what if she has a heart attack or something? She's like 61 years old. :shock:

Can you imagine getting a letter from your sons ex gf saying she's almost 6 months pregnant and your son doesn't want anything to do with the baby?!? When he hasn't bothered to tell you himself!?

she is proberly trying to get through to Adam still who may have gone into hiding lol!!

I hope he gets a good old slap round the chops from his mum!!

x

she is proberly trying to get through to Adam still who may have gone into hiding lol!!

x

I hope he gets something lol

x

I hope he gets something lol

I hope that she is good to you after this hon! I hope that that son of hers gets some good telling off!

Meee too. Somehow though, I feel that I'm going to be the one blamed in this situation

No not a damn thing.

My horoscope says I'm going to have conflict on Wednesday and Thursday though :(

Ooh... So i'm thinking that you should go and buy a whole heap of bubble wrap and wear i around on wed and thurs just for some protection. :)

Well, no news may be good news so far? I hope it turns out to be a positive thing. Either way - you definitely did the right thing. :hugs:

Well, no news may be good news so far? I hope it turns out to be a positive thing. Either way - you definitely did the right thing. :hugs:

Hopefully. If she doesn't at least make some contact I'm writing her off as the biggest bitch on the face of the earth

I'm hoping for a good outcome for you too hun, maybe she's taking some time to get her head around it x

Lets keep our fibngers crossed! I'd hold my breathe but we're in a different time zone and I don't wanna deprive my baby, lol. Did u put ur contact details on the letter?

I've got everything crossed for you Rae!!

I so hope his mother gives him a beating & does right by you & Jordin!!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"