I cannot believe I just did this...

Lets keep our fibngers crossed! I'd hold my breathe but we're in a different time zone and I don't wanna deprive my baby, lol. Did u put ur contact details on the letter?

Yeah I put our phone number, mailing address and e-mail address.

People stress me out.

Where's Sian? I'm ready to get the penguins out!

Okay I'm getting pissed. Its been 3 days almost and she still hasn't done anything.

Wow I am surprised that you haven't heard anything at all...

Did you get a delivery confirmation? I hope she is just trying to put it all together and then she will call you... :hugs:

/me sneeks in. I may be around... somewhere...

https://echoreply.us/img/tux-army.jpg

Penguins at the ready....

i hope she gets in contact soon hun. big :hugs: keep you chin up sweetie
xx

Haha Rae... go lookie at this one....

*Warning there is a swear word some might not like - so don't click the link if it may bother you* xXx

https://420.thrashbarg.net/penguin_army_bear_cavalry.jpg

Do you think there is any possibility that she already knew?

Another thing, if she didn't know she's probably trying to sort it all out in her mind, she may have talked to Adam and he may have fabricated a story, or she may have mailed you correspondence.

Time will tell.

As hard as it must be at this point try and have a little patience for the next few days. How many times would you have to read a letter saying that "you're going to be a grandma in 3/4 months and your son hasn't had the decency to tell you" before you could get your head wrapped around the idea enough to form a coherent sentence? And just because the letter got delivered Monday at 10 a.m. does not mean it got read Monday at 10 a.m.

Another possibility - could she be out of town?
Even if you requested a signature on delivery, what if it was a house-sitter or something? It is summertime - she could be off on a visit.
I think armychick is right, though. Even if she has it, she could be in absolute shock from the news and is trying to get her head around it.
Or maybe she's so angry at Adam, that it has taken her a full three days to lay the beating on him that he deserves and she is only just now getting herself together to respond!:)
Sorry, not trying to make excuses for her - just trying to ease the tension of waiting.
I really hope she has the decency to get in touch.
If not though, you've done more than your duty by your daughter and Adam's family by trying to get in touch.

As hard as it must be at this point try and have a little patience for the next few days. How many times would you have to read a letter saying that "you're going to be a grandma in 3/4 months and your son hasn't had the decency to tell you" before you could get your head wrapped around the idea enough to form a coherent sentence? And just because the letter got delivered Monday at 10 a.m. does not mean it got read Monday at 10 a.m.

This is true. I'd probably have him strung up by his feet if he was my kid

Any news from the parents yet, Rae?

Nope, not a word. I'm really actually fed up with it. Yes, I understand that reading it would have been a shock or that she might have been pissed off. I understand that she probably needed to talk to Adam or figure out what was going on. But to blatently ignore what I've asked of her (to define what she wants either way) is pure ignorance and being rude. She could at least clear it up. If she doesn't want any contact, fine, I don't care. But she could at least say that.

Wow, I can't believe she hasn't contacted you at all. Well at least you have documented this... :hugs:

Nope, not a word. I'm really actually fed up with it. Yes, I understand that reading it would have been a shock or that she might have been pissed off. I understand that she probably needed to talk to Adam or figure out what was going on. But to blatently ignore what I've asked of her (to define what she wants either way) is pure ignorance and being rude. She could at least clear it up. If she doesn't want any contact, fine, I don't care. But she could at least say that.

Mothers will protect their kids and that's what she's probably doing. She's probably taken his side, and believe his stories. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->