I cannot believe I just did this...

Also makes me wonder if she's known all along!

I'm 99% sure she didn't know because in our last convo Adam did say "If you tell my mother then you're purposely ruining every relationship in my life".

However, whether she's taking his side or not, she could at least have the decency to tell me to screw off or something, rather than just leave it and make herself look like an ignorant fool.

Im shocked you have heard nothing at all from her!!!

sorry to say it but like mother like son!!

x

Nothing? Not a word?

Maybe she thinks you're making things up,or Adam told her you're making things up?

Have you thought about the possibility of calling her?!

I'm actually trying to get in contact with Adam now, but he isn't answering his phone (surprise, surprise). I'm going to ask him if he's talked to her and he'll probably say "she's away" or something if that's the case. If not, I'm going to ask him what's going on.

I just don't get Adam or his mother's way of thinking. Do they honestly think that avoiding the situation will change the fact that you are pregnant with his child?

Ok it's been a full week. I'd say you've been more than patient enough. His mother can seriously just screw off at this point. People like her piss me off.

https://eclectech.co.uk/b3ta/penguinsofwar.gif

God I cannot believe you haven't heard a word from her!!!

I'd march round there & shove your bump in her face!!! :hissy:

Ohhh you'll be pleased to know I had lots & lots of cake for both of us today :) And a Mcdonalds :happydance:

Well, no answer IS an answer in a way, isn't it?
You know it got delivered, so if you are able to ascertain that she did read it, then I think she's made a clear choice and she no longer gets to tell you what she'd like to do about being a grandmother.
You have tried to put a bridge up, but those two are f*cked in the head if they think that they get to dictate the terms of any future relationship with your daughter. You abdicate all responsibility, you also abdicate all rights.
That isn't being vindictive, either. Showing unreliable behaviour to you now is a precursor of what you can expect when your daughter is older and can be badly hurt by adults who decide that their petty differences supercede the well-being of a vulnerable little girl. You have to protect her from that and you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->