I can't stand myself

Katt36

Reaction score
I was so cranky today I felt like I couldn't even stand myself. My patience was 0. I have this horrible taste in my mouth all the time and I brush my teeth all the time. I am so cranky and need a vacation or something. Feeling emotional and discouraged that I can go through this again with three boys who need me so much. Hope I snap out of this miserable feeling.

Oh and I am crying watching "The Voice". Way too many emotions today. I don't know if I need a hug or what to be alone. Ughhh.

I have been EXACTLY the same, look on the bright side at least you have symptoms now! Seriously though, I know what you mean I'm so irritated and unreasonable! I really want to go to bed right now to freshen my head up but have the school run in an hour or so and I soooo can't be bothered xx

Big hug! Totally know where you are coming from.

THAT taste in the mouth. YUK. Hate it.
Also hate the need to pee ALL the time.
Hate that food wise I am thinking - what can I have NOT to be sick. Forgot last time I really enjoyed a meal.
Hate not having any energy.

Agggrrrr. Im hoping it will get easier in a few weeks.

I shouted at my toddler two days ago. She was so excited about her book and was trying to tell me but I was trying to tell DH something and lost it. Felt absolutely awful as she is such a sunny personality and don't have to tell her off much and I wouldn't have shouted given the circumstances any other time. Felt rubbish and gave her an extra squeeze as an apology.

Thanks for understanding ladies!!! Glad I am not the only one who feels this way!! It is good I am having symptoms now for sure!! I am so cranky, tired, miserable!! I have a five day vacation over Easter and I am going to enjoy it!! Anyone else have holiday plans?

Aw, that's rubbish! Have you been able to take time out just to rest during the day?

I find if I take several rests during the day I manage better.

Man I've been wearing my grumpy pants this pregnancy! With dd I was so happy (and regular lol) and this time even tho I have no ms I am all stopped up and a total b***h lol. I have screamed and snapped at everyone including my toddler and DH who has been nothing but helpful. I hope the second trimester ushers in a hint of the happy person I should be!

I wish I could test Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are 13 hr work days. I have off Fri-Mon but it's brutal these three days!! Here's to hoping the second Tri finds us all in better spirits!! My husband is being so kind and I feel evil lol. Poor fella. He is trying to be very understanding.

Mine as well or he just hugs me and I usually end up crying saying how sorry I am.

I feel the same way. One moment I'm yelling, the next I'm in tears. I know I'm driving my family mad, but I honestly can't help it. I'm constantly tired and food is not appealing. I really hate how I feel. With my dd, I was always happy even through the sickness and had tons of energy. I'm almost to the 2nd tri so hopefully it's kinder to me. Otherwise, I may go on my own getaway to get my act together.

I wish I could test Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are 13 hr work days. I have off Fri-Mon but it's brutal these three days!! Here's to hoping the second Tri finds us all in better spirits!! My husband is being so kind and I feel evil lol. Poor fella. He is trying to be very understanding.

Ohh myyy! no wonder! I think you're entitled to feeling like that!

I am a stay at home mum now, but when I was working with the other two kiddies, I had some horrible times, so I totally get you!

Ya know what I am starting to notice, I don't have any appetite or feelings of hunger. Yet my mood gets awful and wretched and when I eat a good meal my mood shifts. Wondering if my mood is indicative to me needing to eat and that is my bodies message. I eat breakfast lunch and dinner with a snack or two a day. Not sure why my mood is shifting over food.

My brothers mood goes down with his blood sugar that might be it xx

I'm exactly the same, I give up! Iv got a 2,4 and 5 year old at home, work long hours full time in a stressful job and go to college 2 nights a week and I'm ready to collapse!

My mouth tastes like I'm eating pennies, my belly looks fat, I'm spotty, my hairs greasy, one minute I'm starving the next I'm at the toilet ready to vomit and I can't sleep!

I would love to go to a spa for the day and feel normal!

I'm exactly the same, I give up! Iv got a 2,4 and 5 year old at home, work long hours full time in a stressful job and go to college 2 nights a week and I'm ready to collapse!

My mouth tastes like I'm eating pennies, my belly looks fat, I'm spotty, my hairs greasy, one minute I'm starving the next I'm at the toilet ready to vomit and I can't sleep!

I would love to go to a spa for the day and feel normal!

Oh dear I so can relate to these feelings. Baby number 4 for me as well. I feel like crap I look like crap. I definately don't have the pretty glow I did with my three boys. I am going to get my hair done today, hopefully that brightens me up! I have my first scan today and I am quite nervous. I feel like they are going to tell me something is wrong. I have pregnancy symptoms but no cramping and not nearly as bad as when I had my boys, symptom wise. We shall see I guess.

Just wanted to say I had my first scan today and she said 8 and 4. So I was about a week off with my initial. Due date 10/31/2016. She said I am the eighth person this week with that due date!! Saw little bean and heartbeat.

Brilliant news! I realised today I look absolutely awful haha! I had my hair done last week yet don't have the energy to blow it so always looks crap!!

I'm experiencing the same pregnancy as my second and that was horrendous! I ended up losing 2 stone had severe anaemia and haemorrhaged in labour so I'm gona do everything I can to bypass that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->