i cant stop eating!!!!

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
and NOTHING is filling me up!

I had some cereal for breakfast, then i had a yoghurt and then i just had beans on toast about half hour ago (been up since 4am) and now getting those hunger pains again!

Anyone had this? Its only been today and last night.
xxxx

yep, all i can think of is what i can have next !!!!! oh well if you cant indulge now when can you ! :dohh:

is it cos we are at the end do you think or just greedy?
x

I'm having to exert huge control at the moment...there is a HUGE stash of yummy xmas food in the house adn I want to eat it...mostly the cheese and the 2 tins of quality street.

I just dont have room to eat a lot at the mo, although some cheese on toast would go down a treat right now..mmm with wholegrain mustard..nom nom nom

Cadburys chocolate fingers !!!....... I bought a four pack for over xmas, I think there's only 1 left....they call to me from the kitchen I swear !!

Cadburys chocolate fingers !!!....... I bought a four pack for over xmas, I think there's only 1 left....they call to me from the kitchen I swear !!

they are far too easy to eat too!! Like jaffa cakes, as soon as I start the whole pack is gone!

they are far too easy to eat too!! Like jaffa cakes, as soon as I start the whole pack is gone!

Tell me about it, I do however only pick up 2 at a time, so the walk to the kitchen and back can count as my exercise :)

i have got really hungry today to,

i started of with half a peacan sweet pastry, a large crossiant, 2 bits toast with jam, bout 6 creams crackers n butter and ive just had a bowl of homemade macca cheese

ive had this on in the space of bout 3 hours

I'm demolishing a tub of dips and tortilla chips as we speak...have given myself over to constant chomping today.

see choc and crisps just arent filling me up so am trying to find slow releasing stuff!
Nothing is working!!!!!!!!
x

must be the weather lol :winkwink:

I not been too bad so far today. had a bowl of cocoa pops for breakfast and just had a cheddar and cranberry sarnie with a bag of ready salted crisps, but i know there is a pack of choc biscuits downstairs....amongst the christmas stuff and I do believe we also have cadburys fingers.....oh my....thank the lord its snowing or i would be down the shops to buy some eggs to make a nice sponge cake :rofl:

iv had this the last couple of days. I had put it down to bordam, but i suppose it could be coz we are nearing the end!! maybe, our bodies know what is about to happen so it is like 'right, start fueling for the task in hand'...i say give in to it and eat everything in sight! haha
iv been mostly pigging out on Rocky bars (that, by the way are sooo much smaller than a few years ago), Tunnocks Tea Cakes, Jamaican Ginger Cake, Yoghurts, Mince Pies and Ice Cream...that is on top of my normal daily meals (although they are getting bigger too...:rofl:)

I've started to have a bowl of ready brek, with a spoonful of Nutella in it in the afternoon, as its filling but still has the chocolatey taste that I crave.....

I soo look forward to getting back into my size 12 jeans :)

I'm like that just now, no matter what I eat it doesnt feel like I've eaten anything! I'm trying sooo hard not to eat loads now!

i am gonna google it see if its a sign haha

could be where the baby is engaging making more room in our tum tums lol. and also I have read that you should eat a bit more if you are planning on breastfeeding so maybe thats the case, although last night i couldnt even sit up cause she felt like she had her feet up there. :growlmad: lol

ha ha were all the same - Comfort food when the weather is so crap! Not snowing here :(...

Ive had Bowl of readybrek
Beans on toast
chocolate spread sandwich
2 apples & 2 satsumas
choc buscuit
and still hungry....Now what you mean about nothing satisfying...

I just want some thick warm chocolate fudge cake and cream and I promise I will stop ;)

cant find nothing about it being to do with labour so we must just all be piggys.
xxxx

cor yeah - a toby inn choc fudge cake with whippy stle icecream mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NOM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->