I did it!!!!!!

Oh Magic honey.... I'm sitting here in tears reading this!!!
:wohoo:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so, so happy for you honey-pie... hope I was a lucky cycle buddy for you!!
I knew one of us would get our :bfp: and to be honest, I am so happy that it was you!!!
:dust:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! This is my 17th month too and you don't know how much hope you've just given to me!!!

Have a peaceful 9 months!!!!!

Huge congratulations!! :hugs:

Lovely pic of huggy a giant stone willy.... maybe that is where i have been going wrong :rofl::rofl:

Awww, fantastic news hunny! So pleased for you! Congratualtions!

I think everyone is frantically looking around for fallic objects now! :lol: xx

congratulations I'm really pleased for you!
XX

i am sooooooooo please honey!!!

yay!!!! congratulation!!!!

omg congrats!! xxx I need to find a fertility willy statue here in the US!!!

:hugs:

We can drive to bulgaria cant we? I will get a coach party together and we can all come and hug your TTC good luck willy :rofl::rofl: BIG BIG CONGRATULATIONS!! xxx

congratulations my friend... I am so so happy for u... hope you have a healthy pregnancy and dont forget to visit us in TTC section.... I cant believe willy did the trick again!! Fantastic news!!!:hug:

Big big congrats

Wishing you a very H&H 9

:hug:

As I said before : WHEEEEEEEEE!!! :crib:

And so nice that your LO will get a sib. :hug:

At last!

https://www.myspacechamp.com/graphics/congratulations/congratulations_myspace_graphics_03.gif​

I am so delighted to be able to wish you heartfelt congratulations. Strangely enough only yesterday I noticed that you had been trying for 17 months and I thought "mmmmmm! What a shame" and here you are with the best type of announcement there is.

Wishing you love, luck and continued happiness all the way through your pregnancy and to the willies of the World, I say 'let all women salute you' :drunk:

Wow! Congratulations!! I love stuff like that...bet you're glad you went and hugged that oversized willy now! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->