I did it!!!!!!

magicvw

Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
I really can't believe I'm sitting here typing this post in :bfp: announcements!

For those of you who don't know me, I've been ttc (no.2) for 17 months and was on supplements to correct low progesterone. They weren't working though, so my doctor decided to double the dose. I asked if I could have my levels checked before upping the dose, and he agreed. So I stopped taking all supplements this month; I wasn't even allowed to take folic or vitamins, so that the tests would come back as a true representation. Meanwhile I decided to go and hug a big willy shaped fertility symbol (because last time I did it, I fell pregnant with no.1 after 10 months of trying).

Here's me hugging the willy :lol:
https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn115/magicbabyvw/IMGP0314.jpg

Then, my test results came back - everything normal. So my doc said there's nothing he can do and he said keep trying for 3 months, while he thinks of something else.

Just under a week later (last Sat) I got a faint positive hpt!!!!! :shock: POAS have been really faint till today - 17 dpo, so now I can finally admit it to myself, and announce here that I've got a

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

https://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn115/magicbabyvw/IMGP0394.jpg

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Still in shock!

YAY I want to be the first to congratulate you!! WOohooo!!!!

I'm hugging that willy in my head...HUG HUG HUG WILLY WILLY WILLY HUG HUG HUG!!!!!

Do you think it will work?

Yay, so, so pleased for you hun, will miss you in ttc so make sure you keep a seat warm for me I want to follow in your footsteps asap!!!! All the very best for a happy and healthy 9ish months.....x.

A big congrats , Eve from yoru faint test it seemed thios was your month . Enjoy a happy healthy 9 months hun . xx .

Thats is FANTASTIC news hun!! so pleased for you....but its ironic that you get your BFP just as we get our secondary infertility forum!! xxx

Massive congrats hun! I am absolutely delighted for you :happydance::happydance:

About time you posted it! This is sooooo great! I am really excited for you! Huge congratulations officially! :happydance::hugs:

(It may be worth a flight out to hug the great stone willy if i don't join you this cycle!)

Where was the willy statue???? I wanna hug it tooo!!!

(I touched one in the Dominican Republic but it didn't work for me) xx

Aww Magic Im so happy for you hun!!! The one month you were so sure you wouldnt be pg and you did it anyway!! Have a blessed 9 months chick
xxx

that is wonderful news! congratulations!

and you have to tell us all where it is!

Oh Magic, what wonderful news!!!!!!!:happydance:

Congratulations hun, you really deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"