I don’t understand

Mummy23beauts

Reaction score
Hi there,

I was last on here a few months ago and got my bfp but at my first scan there was no heartbeat. We decided to ntnp but I can tell dh wants this so bad. We dtd the whole week of my fertile days, 3/4 times a day in September. I believe I am 11dpo with af due on Thursday, I have had bfn’s on multiple tests. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong :(

I don't think you're doing anything wrong hun. The fact that you got a BFP means that your body can get pregnant naturally, so that's a good sign! No heartbeat is really sad; but at that stage, it's usually a chromosomal issue.

It does take up to 6 months for even perfectly healthy couples to conceive. It's a myth that things work out quickly even if both guy and woman are healthy. How old are you / your husband? Do you have any pre-existing conditions?

I don't think you're doing anything wrong hun. The fact that you got a BFP means that your body can get pregnant naturally, so that's a good sign! No heartbeat is really sad; but at that stage, it's usually a chromosomal issue.

It does take up to 6 months for even perfectly healthy couples to conceive. It's a myth that things work out quickly even if both guy and woman are healthy. How old are you / your husband? Do you have any pre-existing conditions?
Thankyou for replying, we have 5 children who were easy to conceive but I’m now 37 and I think my body has taken its toll. Neither of us has any pre-existing conditions and we are both quite healthy. I really don’t want to go down the fertility route I think we may have to give up if it doesn’t happen, Dh is 37 also

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->