I don't feel pregnant.... I'm really scared :(

xCookieDoughx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
As it says really! I don't feel at all pregnant! Apart from being a little more tired than usual, that's it! Even my heartburn has calmed down today! And the wind cramps!

I literally feel normal! I'm really scared :( I actually want to have morning sickness and sore boobs! I want to be falling asleep at every moment and peeing a lot! I hate this feeling of the only way knowing I'm pregnant is the test!

I keep looking at them and trying to reassure myself that everything is okay, but being paranoid already really doesn't help my case! I'm absolutely terrified something is going to happen and my bean isn't going to stick :(

I'm actually praying for my sickness to start!!! With my son and my other pregnancy that got past 6 weeks I was throwing up from 6 weeks onwards and I know im not there yet so hopefully it'll start then... But I can't remember how I felt at this stage as it was well over 2 years ago the last time. I hate this!!! I just want to know what's going on!!! Ugh :(

I would really try not worry as you haven't mentioned anything like severe bleeding or cramping. Also with my first pregnancy I had absolutely no symptoms and as a result of that I didn't even know I was pregnant till I was over two months gone :dohh: I honnestly didn't feel pregnant at all even when I found out! I only started to feel it when I got a bump and started to feel baby move!

I pray this pregnancys symptoms ease off soon as I've had a pretty rough time so far constantly sick to the point that I'm dehydrated and have colapsed and even though baby is completely fine which I am so thankful for! I just hope I feel less exhausted and drained soon!

I would really just make the most of feeling well haha and get plenty of rest for when baby does come :flower:

most sickness amps up between weeks 6 and 7.. and will fluctuate. I had ZERO and I mean ZEROOOOOO sickness or any symptoms with my daughter that is almost 2. I felt fine from day one- talk about crazy!!!

With the baby I miscarried- I felt tired, had to pee all the time, boobs hurt like a mofo, etc.. and I ended up losing that one. Symptoms actually don't mean anything tbh. Even if you feel them, doesn't mean the pregnancy is viable.. and even if you don't.. doesn't mean the pregnancy won't be either.

I know how hard these beginning stages are.. I'm soooo worried myself.

Are your tests still looking good or did you decide to stop testing? If they bring you any reassurance.. take one every few days. won't hurt anything!

:hugs:

Thanks ladies :) my tests were progressing lovely and my test line became darker than my control line and I stopped testing then. I know that if I have a day where the test is faulty or my wee is more diluted or something that I will just freak out!!!

I guess I just want to feel something! I have no cramping or bleeding so am thankful for that, and pray that's a good sign everything is okay!

I think hearing other people's stories of MMC/BO etc has made me paranoid :(

And my husband wants to tell his family at our once a year family get together, we are travelling to it, and I think that's freaking me out a little thinking that they will all know and then if God forbid something goes wrong we have to tell them otherwise :(

I'll probably be back on here in a week dying of morning sickness! Lol! My boobs haven't been even the slightest bit sore :s I hope that is also okay? I really can't remember this stage before, all I remember is getting to 6 weeks dead on and spending the next few months with my head down the toilet!!! Haha!

As it says really! I don't feel at all pregnant! Apart from being a little more tired than usual, that's it! Even my heartburn has calmed down today! And the wind cramps!

I literally feel normal! I'm really scared :( I actually want to have morning sickness and sore boobs! I want to be falling asleep at every moment and peeing a lot! I hate this feeling of the only way knowing I'm pregnant is the test!

I keep looking at them and trying to reassure myself that everything is okay, but being paranoid already really doesn't help my case! I'm absolutely terrified something is going to happen and my bean isn't going to stick :(

I'm actually praying for my sickness to start!!! With my son and my other pregnancy that got past 6 weeks I was throwing up from 6 weeks onwards and I know im not there yet so hopefully it'll start then... But I can't remember how I felt at this stage as it was well over 2 years ago the last time. I hate this!!! I just want to know what's going on!!! Ugh :(

Be careful what you wish for! I was in the EXACT same boat as you with this current pregnancy (I'm now 7wks. 4days). I felt fantastic... almost TOO fantastic, and I started to worry and wished I felt something like you.

Now: Nausea every morning and night. I rely on water just to keep me from vomiting. Each morning I have to sit on my bed to get ready for work because if I stand for more than 5 minutes I'll vomit. During the day at my desk I'm half asleep. In the evenings I'm a raging biotch who can barely keep her eyes open, but at the same time wanting popcorn and cupcakes and crying over it.

No major symptoms for me until the 7th week really.

can i be in your club cookie. i am completely paranoid.. easily influenced thoughts. lol. and not usually for the good. i poas last night and didnt believe it, today confirmed. but now im thinking oh God..what if what if..what if...i have to tell myself to shut up haha

Please try not to worry I am approaching 14 weeks and I have felt fine the whole way through no sickness no nausea my boobs stopped being sore around 6 weeks ! . I was certain that something had gone wrong but at my scan at 11 weeks there was baby wriggling around and it turns out I am actually a whole week ahead !!

I'm feeling fine too, my history meant I thought the worst but yesterday I saw a hb. I hope you have some nausea soon x

Thanks everyone! I guess everything is just playing in my mind! Congrats on all your baby beans :)
I dreamt last night that I was bleeding :( that scared me a little! It was an odd dream but worrying non the less!!
I think my brain just hates me at the moment! Haha!
I wish I could just be like so many of my friends and have no worries or cares in the world, but I guess like so many of you unfortunately know, once you've had a loss you just worry :(
I'm going to try and relax a bit more and think of my baby that will be arriving next summer :D and all the summery stuff that comes with it like beach and long walks and playing in the garden with my son and the baby <3

Strange dreams can be a pregnancy symptom hun, not nice though x

I will gladly give you sum of my sickness lol :D Im 9+2 and have to say it's all easing off for me too lv. Thank god as iv been a very poorly girl lol. All pregnancies are different. My first pregnancy I had zero symptoms. Then my second I was serverly sick and poorly. Then my 3rd I was a little nauseous and tiredness. She's my angel baby. And with this one I'm so poorly :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->