I don't know what to think?

Don’t count yourself out hun
I got a line on those Ics at 7dpo
Then nothing 8dpo
Faint 9dpo then bfp again then faint Again

I told myself chemical pregnancy and then I tested with a frer at 11dpo and got a faint line
My Ics were squintin

Thanks KeepTryin, but I'm 13dpo today, I'd be more positive about testing again if I was only 8-11dpo. I wish I could try other tests, I almost always get very faint lines with one step (not as strong as the picture attached though)

Emma, I'm already 13dpo :(

Hi all! I’m needing some help... I’m on cycle day 28 and my period is 4 days late.. We are TTC and the last week I have noticed some pregnancy symptoms so I decided to test today.. I had one clear blue early detection and the other first response.

I’m currently on my last week of my holiday away with family and the weather is very hot in the high 30’s and 40’s.

I had the clear blue test 1day prior to testing and when I went to test the next morning I opened the packet and noticed the result window had a blue line through it, which I expected “dye run” from the heat.. I still did the test in the early morning and got a faint positive. I wasn’t certain as the line was already through the result window. So I wanted to do another to ease my mind.. This time I did the first response test and I had a clear positive. I have no sign of period coming...
When should I retest??

Thank you.

This time I did the first response test and I had a clear positive. I have no sign of period coming.

If the First Response is a clear positive, you can re-test the next day to see a progression.

I don't trust blue dyes. They have bad dye runs and if your urine is acidic it gives a false positive with a thin line (which means the result is invalid).

But if you used a First Response, I think you have your answer. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->