I don't know what to think?

unknown87649

Reaction score
This was from FMU, so I did another test 15 minutes later, I hadn't drank anything but hardly had any pee . Not even a hint of a line. I guess this could be a dye run?

It does look like the start of something and i think testing straight after wouldnt show anything anyway! Fingers crossed your line is more prominent over the next couple of days x

The hcg may not be strong enough if that faint came from fmu. Try again in the morning and hopefully that line will show again! FX'd!

Defo looks bfp
I have the same Ics mine are thin not sure if yours are wide but mine were very much bfp but inconsistent

Got a Digi two days ago and a frer quite dark too so hang in there x

This was from FMU, so I did another test 15 minutes later, I hadn't drank anything but hardly had any pee . Not even a hint of a line. I guess this could be a dye run?

That's a clear line!

When it's early and the hcg levels are so low, if you take 10 tests you might catch it on 2 or 3, depending on the sample.

On that brand, some seem to have more dye and the dye run is deep red. Others, not so much.

Last month at 7 and 8 DPO only a few would catch it. By 11-12 DPO they all would catch it.

The host of December's thread used amazing Canadian brand that had a clear strong line. Better than wondfos and certainly better than OneStep. Too bad they don't ship to Europe. We need better strips.

FX you get a better line in a day or so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->