i dont no wot to do!!!!!

louise1988

Reaction score
hi i didnt really wanted to post this as i feel really embarrassed!!! i think i have a pile i dont want to go to my docs as iam very shy i hate stuff like that!! i have cream off the doc wen my OH had one can i use that do ya think it will be ok??? it only hurts wen i go to the toilet for number 2(tmi) sorry. not wen i sit down or antthin jus wen i go to the toilet!!! do ya think it is one???? help plzzzz xxxx

Sorry sweetie but i have no idea. I am so shy about stuff like that too so i feel sorry for you. Not sure about using someone else's medication, (i probably would tbh but i know its not reccomended esp with us being pregnant and not knowing what it is for sure). Hugs x x x x

O hun, sorry to hear youo're feeling pants :( I would have to advise against using someone elses cream, for the main reason that it may not be safe for you to use. I would suggest something from the pharmacy but ubtil you def know it is piles, i'd advise against that too. I know it is really horrid but your docs really is the best bet xx

I'd say get some cream and it should ease it fairly quickly,if its no better on tues then see your gp

thank u i think i wil get OH to go to the chemist on tuesday to get somthin i can use cos dont no wot to use since am pregnant x

If he's about tomorrow, I expect most chemists will be open as its not a BH :) Safe you the pain of a few more days :)

are you in the uk? coz most big supermarkets sell cream for piles thats were i get mine from,try and get some tomorrow it will make all the differance.

maybe a female dr. or the midwife could take a look. Hope you feel better soon!

Your midwife can have a look but anusol is safe to use in pregnancy, so you can try that and if it doesnt ease the pain then you should let them have a look. Piles are very common in pregnancy due to the increase in progesterone and the increased likelihood of constipation so you arent alone! xxx

boots do a cream called annusol its specially for piles, it is safe to use during pregnancy. IF the pile is outside you can apply cream with finger etc but if inside there is a special nosel that you insert so the cream can "work" on the inside.

Anusol is the best option, but if it doesn't help then see a doctor, they are very common in pregnancy so try not to worry too much, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->