I dont think i can ....

Imi

Reaction score
I dont think i can do this anymore ive had enough ....

Heart consultnt says no more tests can be done till after baby is born and i have no idea how long im gonna be here, no treatment can be done only close obs and keep me stable ....

Still geting pains but not regular (which is good) now talk of 32wk induction, and baby head down still ....

What the hell is wrong with me??? cant even do the most natural thing in the world properly without trying to do myself in and damaging my baby ..... surley my body did enough in december?

Bet you lot are sick of hearing bout my shite, tbh im sick of myself, im not even capable of lookin after madeleine, not much of a mother to her am i.

Im usless :cry:

Sorry for the whine im just so fed up, all this is so unfair ...

:hugs: Awe Imi,

Dont ever doubt yourself. You are one hell of a Mother! You alway do anything for you LaLa. And when the New LO arrives, you will be a wonderful mother for her too. I can totaly understand why you are feeling this way tbh. My goodness you have been through way too much. My thoughts are with you and Im sure I speak for everyone. We are not tired of hearing you whine. We just want you to get better.:hugs: :hugs:

xxxSuzxxx

Cant think of anything to add to what Suz has said. We only want you to get better Imi, whine away we wont get bored of it :hugs:

Right you woman I have said this to you on the phone & I’m going to say it now that you are in NO WAY to blame for this. I can’t imagine or pretend to know how you are feeling all I know is I am gutted for you hun that you are going through this shit in the first place.

You in the safest of places for the care you need for you & bump even for Maddie & Gav – you will get through this.

You’re not useless – you have to make yourself better that’s all.

You could not have prevented this, you weren’t in control & you were NOT to blame … Being incapable of looking after Maddie isn’t really the right word sweetie your VERY capable of being a Mummy, you have such a happy smiling daughter she’s a little gem to have (bar at 5am ;) lol) your just a little poorly at the moment .... that has no reflection on your parenting abilities.

As for sick of hearing you whine I don’t think anyone would not understand that you want to let off a bit of how you are feeling – an you should babe :hugs: If listening helps then I’m 100% sure everyone here is happy to.

Oh Imi

Dont say these things about yourself hun,I dont know you well but what i do know is you are one fantastically strong girl. You have done nothing to deserve this, you are a fabulous mum to maddie and will be a great mum to the next bubba too.

You are feeling low coz you are so poorly and will come through this,I wish there was something I could say to make you better but just wish you my very best hunnie

Chin up lovie and I just hope everything goes good for you
Bex.x

everyone else said it for me.

SO THE BIGGEST :hugs: IN THE WORLD

I don't think there is much else I can add to what everyone else has said.

you are incredibly strong and brave to cope with all that you have and if you need to winge and let off steam we don't mind.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:, hope bubba stays put until 32 weeks for you.

Thinking of you, Gav and Maddie.

:hugs: Aww hun:hugs:
I don't know what to add to what everyone else has written

But in no way shape or form are you useless!!!, I see that written again and i'll come to Widnes and kick ya ass

It is not your fault that your health is like it is, please don't think like that
I for one am not sick of hearing from you TBH I am glad we can offer you even the tiniest bit of support when you need it most
:hugs: :hugs:

aawww my heart aches for u u have been so much keep ur chin up i no may be hard for u we are all here for 4u!!!!!

:hugs: ur a fab mum hun, dont ever doubt urself xx

oh imi dont talk like that... you are a great mum and you are so strong i know you will do your best by your new baby.

chin up hun we all love ya xxxxx

There is sod all wrong with your parenting skills babe......you are just a bit under the weather at the mo and need sorting, there is no shame in that! Everyone gets unwell babe, with or without kiddies and it makes them no less of a person! And everyone who has been thru what you have would also feel bloody pissed off about it! I was continually ill when I was 21 and trust me, I know what it is like to always feel things are against you......but that is no reflection of who you are and what you mean to people, and don't you dare forget that!

You keep strong babe, you have yourself to look after, Maddie and a little bubba that needs you, you keep that chin up and believe in yourself........we all believe in ya and know you can do this!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

:hugs: oh Imi we are all here for u please dont be sorry!
Im thinkin of u as always hun
xxx

keep your chin up, look ahead, its been a loooong road to get there but at the end it will be worth it and it will all be a distant memory xxx

pain back and sats dropped called doc down as i gkt pain every 5 and loss

Imi .. everyone has already said what i am thinking. Just wanted to say you are in my thoughts and give you big :hugs:

Still got pain and loss of more water V dopy had pain killers and another steriod jab

Chest ok .... at min

xxx

Glad to hear bubs is hanging on in there and that your chest is ok at the min.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->