I don't think I've been so happy to start in my whole life

Fizzyfefe

Mama and pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower: I just had to share this with you because I need a little support or encouragement, or to know that someone else is in the same boat.

I am currently on CD71. My last period was in June, and before that, my last period was in November '11. I got off birth control that same November. I've always had irregular periods; the only time they came every month was when I was taking pills. I get sharp pain in my ovaries all the time. I just got health insurance and am trying to find a doctor. In the meantime, I've just been charting BBT and monitoring cervical mucus and the like.

I've had cramps like a sonofagun, sore breasts, and frequent urination the past couple of days. Well, this morning, I got up and there was brown spotting on the toilet paper when I wiped. Then, just now, the spotting was pink! If this means that my period is coming, I think I am the happiest person alive!

If this means my menstrual cycle is coming, I am so excited that I can hardly stand it. I've been waiting and waiting and this may finally be it. I know it's technically not a full-blown period just yet, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is.

Maybe my body is finally regulating itself. Maybe not. Who knows? All I know is that this may be another cycle start, which means another chance at baby-making! :thumbup:

Fx'd for you! Hopefully you can get into the doctor to see if they can give you anything to help regulate your cycle!

FX for you! I hope you can get in somewhere ASAP - good luck!

Thank you, ladies. :) Just had to fill out the pre-existing condition part of our new health insurance... Does anyone know if irregular periods will count against me? I've never been diagnosed with infertility or anything, but I definitely have irregularity.

If nothing has been diagnosed, I can't see how any insurance company can call it a preexisting condition. But I'm not n insurance co. Good luck!

Congratulations!! I know how you feel. I've gone 2 YEARS without a period before. PCOS sucks. I hope this is your body gearing up for more regularity!

Thank you, ladies. :) Just had to fill out the pre-existing condition part of our new health insurance... Does anyone know if irregular periods will count against me? I've never been diagnosed with infertility or anything, but I definitely have irregularity.

If you haven't been treated for it then it should not count as a Pre-existing. Irregular periods and/or amenorrhea (skipped periods) doesn't typically trigger a Pre-ex investigation either (typically, of course).

i had problems with having my period as well, i went on the pill for one month to force myself to have a cycle. and now i just do that when ever it would stop coming. it took me 13 months to get pregnant. but hey. i got pregnant! and now im have my beautiful boy. when you get a doctor i'd ask them if that route might help you. fx'd for you

Good to know that my irregularity won't be an issue. But you're damn right I'm going to get it fixed. :D

KJ, the only time I was regular was on the pill. I would hate to have to get back on it, because I'm honestly thinking that it was all the birth control that messed me up in the first place. But we'll see what the doctor says! Thank you for your advice. :)

On another note, no spotting today. None at all. This makes me sad. I was really hoping to start today...

Good to know that my irregularity won't be an issue. But you're damn right I'm going to get it fixed. :D

KJ, the only time I was regular was on the pill. I would hate to have to get back on it, because I'm honestly thinking that it was all the birth control that messed me up in the first place. But we'll see what the doctor says! Thank you for your advice. :)

On another note, no spotting today. None at all. This makes me sad. I was really hoping to start today...

I feel sad on hearing your plight and share some of the issues you face incl awful cramps, irregular cycles, not knowing wen I ov, preg symptoms from hormone swings throughout month. I have a scan Monday and they're checking me out. Fx to you be good to hear more from you xx

yea, when i didnt have one it was because my doctor put me on depo. when i distinctly told her in 3 months me and my husband were going to ttc, i only went on it because i couldnt have periods while in college, mines make me so violently ill i cant go to school, and on occasion end up in the hospital. but thats not the point! point is i said no birthcontrol that wil hinder us concieving! 1 dose. bled the whoooole time. once the does was over? nada for 9 months. i didnt want to go on the pill either but i was desperate. even if it just gave me ONE good cycle after getting off. luckily i only took it for one month and my cycle magically fixed its still. still made me violently ill, but worth it. hahaha fx'd for you. expect me to stalk your post now ;) I actually hooope you get your witch soon! and then shortly after get your little jelly bean <3

You can spot while ovulating too.....just a happy thought.

yea! that spot could have been implantation! dun dun dun <3 :D fx'd!!!

I feel sad on hearing your plight and share some of the issues you face incl awful cramps, irregular cycles, not knowing wen I ov, preg symptoms from hormone swings throughout month. I have a scan Monday and they're checking me out. Fx to you be good to hear more from you xx

Thank you, Bumpbananas. I really appreciate the support, and I'm sorry you also are going through this. I really hope you get some answers with your scan on Monday. Have you always been irregular? Were you on birth control?

yea, when i didnt have one it was because my doctor put me on depo. when i distinctly told her in 3 months me and my husband were going to ttc, i only went on it because i couldnt have periods while in college, mines make me so violently ill i cant go to school, and on occasion end up in the hospital. but thats not the point! point is i said no birthcontrol that wil hinder us concieving! 1 dose. bled the whoooole time. once the does was over? nada for 9 months. i didnt want to go on the pill either but i was desperate. even if it just gave me ONE good cycle after getting off. luckily i only took it for one month and my cycle magically fixed its still. still made me violently ill, but worth it. hahaha fx'd for you. expect me to stalk your post now ;) I actually hooope you get your witch soon! and then shortly after get your little jelly bean <3

I was on Depo for the longest time, and I wish I had NEVER agreed to it. Once for three years, then got off to get on pills, then nothing, then back on Depo, then on pills, then nothing. I never had a period on Depo and it was SO terrible because I had the worst mood swings. I would go from happy to depressed in a matter of seconds. I acted crazy, and I knew it wasn't normal, and I couldn't change myself. After I got off the Depo, I was still irregular, but the mood swings sorted themselves out (thank God, I was probably driving my hubby crazy ;)).

How ridiculous that you bled on Depo, and the nothing once you got off! And even more ridiculous that your doctor would even suggest it at all. It really makes me wonder how many people have been messed up due to Depo. The doctors and nurses never told me that it could mess me up so badly. I mean, they gave me a handout to sign before I got it, and all it said was, "You may have little to no menstruation" and "Your skin may clear up," which, of course, was excellent at the time. But it really makes me wonder how my cycles would be if I'd never taken it.

So tell me more about you and your TTC plans. Do you have children, or is this your first? Are you charting or doing anything else? Thank you so much for your support. I welcome stalkers. :D

You can spot while ovulating too.....just a happy thought.

Ohhh girl, if I was ovulating, I'd be even more happy! That would be fantastic!

On another note, I definitely did speak too soon earlier, because I'm having more spotting. It's darker and more abundant, and I'm cramping a bit more... EEK! Am I the only girl who gets happy when a period comes? ;)

did you gain weight? 40 lbs first month i was on it :growlmad:

I have one boy :) 3 months old <3 i had vanishing twin syndrome, and lost his twin :/ so im baby crazy and wanting my baby already. Unfortunetly my husband wont let me try try until jeremy is 18 months old. :/ i bribed him with margaritas this month on my firtile week but he wont fall for that again. werr going to try on our 2nd aniversary when he got on our trip to gattlinburg but thats it :/ i dont chart or anything, when i did it was always at the 14day, but the stress of charting would make me late sometimes. so when he lets me try try its softcups and preseed(took 13 months to get pregnant with jeremy and the first month i used that i got pregnant)

anywhooooo, in otherwords if i dont get my bfp this month im going to be very sad the next year everytime AF comes :'/ tested 9dpo and 10 and both days got a negitive. testing again tomorrow with hopefully, better luck.

Fingers crossed for you!!! Try using pre seed and softcups,this is my first month using the pre seed and my 3rd using softcups .The softcups really hold the sperm in really good!!! And I took a test today and think I got a faint 2nd line and em on my way to a nice BFP this month and if iam its all thanks to pre seed now lets hope I keep getting two lines,my digital should be here soon
:dust:

ooo! fx'd for you :D first first i used pres seed and soft cups i got my bfp after 13 months of ttc

ooo! fx'd for you :D first first i used pres seed and soft cups i got my bfp after 13 months of ttc

hey I think I'm on my way to a bfp with pre seed and softcups to. I really have to say i love using pre seed it felt so wonderful and natural! I tend to dry up sometimes but pre seed totally wet it up down there i love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->