I don't think I've been so happy to start in my whole life

On another note, I definitely did speak too soon earlier, because I'm having more spotting. It's darker and more abundant, and I'm cramping a bit more... EEK! Am I the only girl who gets happy when a period comes? ;)

I am always happy when I get my period, since I almost never get it without help. Aunt Flo can visit me as much as she wants, because after she leaves, it's another chance to get preggo! You're not alone! :haha:

did you gain weight? 40 lbs first month i was on it :growlmad:

I have one boy :) 3 months old <3 i had vanishing twin syndrome, and lost his twin :/ so im baby crazy and wanting my baby already. Unfortunetly my husband wont let me try try until jeremy is 18 months old. :/ i bribed him with margaritas this month on my firtile week but he wont fall for that again. werr going to try on our 2nd aniversary when he got on our trip to gattlinburg but thats it :/ i dont chart or anything, when i did it was always at the 14day, but the stress of charting would make me late sometimes. so when he lets me try try its softcups and preseed(took 13 months to get pregnant with jeremy and the first month i used that i got pregnant)

anywhooooo, in otherwords if i dont get my bfp this month im going to be very sad the next year everytime AF comes :'/ tested 9dpo and 10 and both days got a negitive. testing again tomorrow with hopefully, better luck.

Yes, I gained tons of weight! I hated when the nurse told me that my weight gain had nothing to do with Depo. Every single girl I talk to who has ever been on Depo had some sort of weight change.

I should have known you already had a baby, because his picture is your avatar. :dohh: He is beautiful! Maybe bribe your hubby with something a bit stronger this time. ;) Just kidding. What's his reason for wanting to wait?

Keeping my fingers crossed that your BFP comes! 9 and 10 DPO is still pretty early, so there is still hope!

Fingers crossed for you!!! Try using pre seed and softcups,this is my first month using the pre seed and my 3rd using softcups .The softcups really hold the sperm in really good!!! And I took a test today and think I got a faint 2nd line and em on my way to a nice BFP this month and if iam its all thanks to pre seed now lets hope I keep getting two lines,my digital should be here soon
:dust:

I priced PreSeed, and holy hell, it is expensive! The only place I could find it was Walgreens, and it was almost a little under $40 for a bottle. I thought it was a tad ridiculously priced, but now I'm beginning to think that I need it, since I never get egg white cervical mucus.

Also, I've never used a diaphragm or anything that cups my cervix before... does it hurt or is it uncomfortable? Does the semen get everywhere when you're trying to put it in? How do you even get the sperm in there to begin with?

Hope you get your BFP! I saw on your other thread that it was negative, but maybe try using your first morning urine next time! It's more concentrated, so the levels of hCG would be higher.

I am always happy when I get my period, since I almost never get it without help. Aunt Flo can visit me as much as she wants, because after she leaves, it's another chance to get preggo! You're not alone! :haha:

Ahh, good to know. :D How come you don't get your periods regularly?

well its 11 dpo with still a negative :/
i got him to agree to starting to try after the newyears.
He said its because "we" arnt ready for another. but sense i am the only one who watches jeremy sense my husband works and goes to college(witch made me have to stop my last MONTH of college) and that of course means only HIIIIS sleep is nessasary, what it really means is I can't handle watching 2 babies (possibly three if i have twins again and both make it :/) all by myself. and while i agree, my family has an extreamlly hard time conceiving the older they get. it took over a year when i was 17 (graduated highschool15, college 16 and married BEFORE getting pregnant, just saying ;D haha) and in that pergnancy i lost a twin and olmost lost my son several times. so i can only imagine how long it will take the older i get. and the more dangours my pregnancy will be for me and the baby. my mother olmost died with her last pregnancy(me) they took me out at 7 months because it was her or me. but amazingly they kept saying i wouldnt make it threw the night, and after 2 months in an incubator i was realeased from the hospital. :D but still! it scares me. So now my husband has 4 months to get his stuff together or im gonna slap sense into him >D (not really but you get my point ;D) haha

Aw, crap. There's still hope, though! And New Year's is better than 15 months, so there's definitely lots to be grateful for. Our hubbies always need a little extra smack, it seems, so I don't blame you. ;) Is there a way for you to take online classes?? You were only a month away! How frustrating. What was your major?

I had more spotting just now! Dark red! AHHH! :happydance:

Af came an hour ago :( and not with my course no. haha It was cosmetology i was thiiis close to getting my associates. and only 160 hours away from my license. lesigh. I want to get my masters in chemistry. but saying as my husband is a butt face i wouldnt have the chance for 4 years. an im homeschooling, so in 4 years i wont have the time! sigh. haha but oh well, im fine with being a stay at home. i love it. :) i'd just love it more if i coul be in a chemistry lab again :'/ chemistry has always been my passion <3

Ahhhh, Kj, my period is here, too! I know you're not happy, and I'm sorry. :( But I am celebrating! This 72 day cycle was HELL!

I love science as well. Anytime I was in the lab, I was happy and excelled at my work. Probably my favorite was microbiology- I've actually considered changing my major to biology in order to be able to work in a lab later on in life.

So, is the only reason you can't go back to school because you have a baby now? Why would you have to wait four years? Have you considered night school or something, so that your hubby can be with the baby while you go to school?

yay for your auntflo :D

i got really irratated one time in my astronomy class because the teacher asked if the sun size would make a start that would implode or explode, and a girl said thats trick question the suns a planet DUH. i wanted to murder her. then she said oh! well obviously it would explode sense in the biggest star in the sky! again...i wanted to murder her. haha i wanted to become a marine biologist before and go to alaska pacific university, but that college was extreamlly expensive and knowing of my parents debt sense i was 9 (which little kids should not know of) made me feel like i had to pick a lesser school i could afford, which then massively screwed me over. now i want to get a masters in chemistry and teach it. but i'd rather homeschool my son then deal with ids who are only in school because it is legally required.

i have to wait 4 years because that is when my husband will be done with college, and i cant do night school because my husband goes to school full time and works full time as well :/ which is also why i have no help from him on watching jeremy. he refuses to quit work even tho we do not need the extra income.

Ohhh, I see. Does he really enjoy his job? If so, then I can see why he wouldn't want to quit. My hubby is the same way; he's such a hard worker and never takes days off. He'd go crazy if he had to stay home all day.

I've also contemplated home-schooling our future children, but my husband is against it. He says it's completely out of the question, and won't even consider it. I am dreading the day that I have to send my children to school- all the exposure to drugs, alcohol, disrespect... Just can't stand it.

Ahh, good to know. :D How come you don't get your periods regularly?

I have the dreaded PCOS, and don't ovulate on my own, therefore I don't get a period on my own. Clomid does nothing for me, but Femara is wonderful!! I highly recommend it if you have any trouble ovulating. :thumbup:

he hates his job. thats what bugs me more then anything. my husband is against it because he doesnt want our children sheltered. but when i went to school my education was sevearly lacking. if you are ahead of the curve you are held back by the kids who are only there as a legal requirement, and in my case even accused of cheating because you can do math problems in your head that your teacher cannot, so you are thrown into special education and stripped of all you AP and GT classes. and if you are behind the curve you dont get the attetion you require because again of the kids who are there as a legal requirement. i dont care what my husband says, in the matter of my sons education i will not budge. he will get the proper education, and attention he DESERVES. not the messed up education system we have today where the kids who actually want to learn are punished.

That's my hubby's excuse, too- that they will be sheltered, they won't know how to act normally around other kids, blah blah. He uses the same excuse for private education as well. The thing is that the educational system has changed so much from when we went to school. It was bad back then; it's horrible now. Everything is the "teacher's fault." Parents don't take responsibility for their children's mistakes. They don't enforce studying or rules. They don't make their children do homework or read. Children bad-mouth their teachers and get away with it. They use cell phones in class. The list goes on and on. It's disgusting. I would NEVER have thought to talk to a teacher the way kids do nowadays. We had respect for our educators back then; not so much now.

My best friend and my sister-in-law are both teachers. My friend teaches science and my SIL teaches English, both at a ninth grade level. SIL says that most students in her class only read at a fifth grade level, and there is one girl that reads at a first grade level! How the heck did those children get to ninth grade? Because the educational system is terrible, that's why. They both tell me how badly the students act in class, and the parents don't do anything about it. I couldn't bear my future children going through the same thing.

I think I'm with you on this one- I don't want to budge when it comes to the quality of education that our future children will receive. I believe that education should come first, and fully intend on teaching my children that same priority.

and its such bull poop about them being shelterd. they have home school community's if you wanted the kid to have more encounters with others where there a a group of kids who go to one parent for a subject, or a day and then another and another. its like being specialized teachers but still a small enough group for 1 on 1 and there sports, which i will be signing my son up for as his p.e and there gain he will meet lots of kids. you should tell your husband sheltered means the daughter not getting pregnant extreamly young, and the son not getting someone pregnant really young ;D haha

Haha, very true. And yes, it's not like there won't be any other children in the community. Just because they will be attending school in the house doesn't mean that they won't be going outside to play, or meeting other children in a park. I just think that my hubby has preconceived notions about home school, but hasn't really taken the time to research exactly what happens.

my husband is the same. i dont him if he sins jeremy up for school i will go there the very first day and sign him out so he better not even try unless he never wants a home cooked meal again >) my husband is a fatty at heart. anything can be won over with a good cheesecake

My husband's weakness is a good brownie. :haha:

if he likes cheesecake and he likes chocolate i have a recipe for you ;) its ooey gooey buttercake. my husband is obsessed with it. ingredients are 2 cups heart attack with 1 lb diabetes. ;)

Ummm, of COURSE! Baking is my passion. Hand it over, girl! :D I'll just make hubby walk the dog a little farther tomorrow.

Bottom layer.

1 box yellow cake mix (butter recipe type preferred)
1 stick butter, melted
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Middle layer:

1 bag milk chocolate morsels

Top layer:

1 package cream cheese, softened
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 lb confectioners' sugar

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Mix cake mix, melted butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 2 eggs. Pat into a 9 X 13 inch pan.
Cover bottom layer evenly with chocolate morsels.
Mix cream cheese, 2 eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Slowly beat in confectioner's sugar. Pour over middle layer.
Bake for 30-45 minutes(top will be a light golden brown color)

cake WILL be slightly gooey from the top layer soaking in, but it IS cooked all the way dont worry. ;)

I like this one because it is very simple and yet just.. orgasmic as my husband would put in. when i feel like making it from scratch i just use all the dry ingredients from a yellow cake recipe in replace of the box mix

Bahaha! Sounds fabulous. Thank you! I will have to go shopping for the cake mix, though, as I always make cakes from scratch.

Do you like to bake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->