I don't think I've been so happy to start in my whole life

Oh, no. :( I'm sorry about the chemical; had you gone to the doctor? And your poor sick baby... hope he feels better. Keep me updated.

I'm doing okay, just weirded out by my stupid cycle. Had four days of brown spotting, then red spotting yesterday. FF finally gave me crosshairs yesterday, but I never know with those. Last cycle, FF changed them like five times, and I wasted so many pregnancy tests because I thought I was late, only for it to tell me that I hadn't ovulated yet.

Been craving that butter cake again. ;)

Yea he said the fetus wasn't doubling properly which is what happened to jeremy's twin also. Soooo I have a reaccuring problem with cell devision. Which he said could be a genetic trait and repeat its self with my pregnancy's or it could be strait coincedense its what happened to jeremys twin. Didn't want to get test again. Don't want to know if I'm doomed to never have arabella. Jeremy is doing a lot better today but his fever keeps spiking. Fever went to 102.4 but his doctor said its fine because it dropped to 99 befor he finally called me back on wether to go to the e.r or not. Really hate his doctor... anyyyyyyywhooo. I know nothing of ff's but they sound stupid and annoying. Same as late periods. Stupid and annoying. You go tell your overies and uterus to get their shit together before you change them out for a weiner. Lol at least then you can pee whereever you please

Dude, I've tried having the pep talks with my ovaries and uterus. They have minds of their own. They see an infant on the street, and they cry and moan and yearn to grow one of their own, but then they're like, "No, sucka, we're not giving you an egg, we just want to torture you." They're mean-spirited little *******s. (haha, it blocked out my curse word)

What's with men thinking they can pee wherever, anyway? Hubby and I went tailgating last weekend, and he got drunk and then urinated behind a truck twice. The port-a-potty was, like, ten feet away, but he just couldn't be bothered. I just don't get it. It's not like I'd ever pop a squat behind a bush to do my business.

I do hope you get another baby. It just may take a while. Some fetuses just aren't viable due to gene mutations, and it's not your fault.

I started my stupid period this morning. :dohh: And I'm going to the Grand Canyon this weekend. Good and bad all wrapped up in the same week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->