I dont think this is anything but.....

I can see lines too and I can't believe you get evaps on all of them. I used babymad and they were fine. Good luck give it 48 hours and test again. x

Sorry maybe its me not explaining it right, I peed in a cup this morning all the tests are using this sample

JUST FYI THE HCG IN URINE STARTS TO BREAK DOWN AFTER 1 HR. OF SITTING AT ROOM TEMP. SO IF YOU SAVE YOUR URINE MAKE SURE TO DO SO IN A CUP WITH LID SO YOU CAN REFIDGERATE IT AND MAKE SURE IT SITS FOR 30MIN AFTER YOU REMOVE IT TO BRING IT BACK TO A NORMAL TEMP. BEFORE YOU TEST! GOOD LUCK
PS. HOPE IT HELPS (I WORK AT A LAB THAT IS HOW I KNOW)
PSS LOOKS LIKE A :bfp: I SEE LINES ON SEVERAL OF YOUR TEST

I see a line, and to be able to see a line with that blurry picture really says something about it! "try" not to worry too much, and test again (just once) in the morning! You are really stressing yourself out here!

Thanks everyone. I did think that about the sample, but didnt know it was after an hour.
Well this morning I have done another test. Nothing stands out as being a line. Will give it a few more days as my temp was up this morning.
thanks everyone

hi just to let you know my cheapies are still showing up more like a shadow than anything else but frer are getting darker, so theres still a chance you are, good luck and let me know how you go on.

Thanks hun, think it could still be early depends if ff is right as it origionally put me ov on cd14 not cd11. They are quite hard to read though these cheapies and as I dnt know when af is, its quite confusing. Will try again in few days and let you know.

Ok little update, did 3 this morning with same sample and as temps still look high. One of them has a line on the others don't see to have, its all very strange.

One thing I did notice is that the tests are from Babymad the one that does have a line on seems a thinner looking test from the others. They should have all been 10 miu.
Anyone else had this before? When you test with ic do you do others to compare if so do you get lines on all of them?

I will try and post a piccie in a while.

have you any ovulation tests left i did one of these yesterday even though i know i'm pregnant just to be nosy as everyone says they work as pregnancy tests too, and its true mine was really bright. as for the ic's yes mine have all got lines on but are still very very faint. can u not try a first response one ? these showed up for me at 10dpo.

Just off to do school run, back in a bit.

I may try that bit scared too, daft I know.
I did another ic this morning, defo line after pink has gone across and well within time frame but then the rest of the strip goes mucky looking so hard to make it out, will try and get a piccie, my camera is crap though lol

Ok, just been and got a sure sign 10 miu hpt, nothing on it all. So think this women is selling dud tests as there was defo lines, argggghhh, gutted really that I let her get my hopes up. Dont think there is any point in doing a FRE just waiting now for af from hell. Temps are still high aswell, so god knows when she will come.
Thanks for all your help anyway.

I'm breaking my silence for this one. I had 3 positive tests from a load I got from babymad then they were all negative and have been since but still no AF it has been 7 weeks tomorrow. Good luck hun xx

Thanks Bubbles, I appreciate that. Im sorry your going through it also. Perhaps all of us who have had the same with babymad should complain.

Ok now Im confused. Im 18dpo according to ff and still getting high temps. So I tested again this morning with one of the new 25 miu cheapies (sure sign I think) and I can see a faint line the same thickness as the control line, could be an evap though.
The only difference is I had last wee at 10.00pm and held on to it until 8.00am (I was busting lol) funny thing is it still looked diluted.

I wish I could post a piccie, but cant stop the camera from bluring. Showed hubby and agrees something there and I should do a FRE, just scared now.
What else could cause high temps?

Hi there a little bit off topic but i noticed this too, my fmu well, the dye doesnt look very dark when it goes across i get better results from 2nd or even 3rd urine, ive no idea why tho!
x

Thanks Mrsneish2b. I wonder if your body starts to break down the hcg if held for too long wierd, I was expecting to be able to stand a spoon up in it lol. Congrats again by the way, spread some dust my way lol

if i was u i'd go get a frer then you'll know for def, the slightest line on them is positive as i did one and got nothing at all then did one day after and was a very very faint line. your mind must be everywhere at the mo. good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->