I dont think this is anything but.....

Thanks hun, I have done a fre today and nothing on it, well actually did two, one with the fmu sample and one with second morning sample. All I can see is the indentation line on one of them, there weird when you break them apart lol.
Quite gutted really, as temps are still high

all i can say is you never know until the :witch: arrives test again at weekend if still nothing

I will do, thanks hun. How are you feeling?

scared, had 4 miscarriages so fingers crossed this one will stick, waiting for a scan date.

I would have thought you would get an early scan date wouldnt you? Giving you all the sticky glue I can lol

thankyou, yes will scan me at 6 weeks i have been to see midwife today should get a date though for end of next week. and i'm counting down.

Got everything crossed for you hun, fxxxxxxxxxxxx

thankyou i'll let you know and keep me informed how you go on.

worrisome i have also had negs and pos on ics and turned out not to be pregnant,but i have also had it happen over two weeks 1 day pos the next neg for 2 weeks and i actually was pregnant,i think your chart loks fab,fxd.xxx

Ah thanks Quail. Looks like ff has changed my ov date though now and may have missed the boat :cry:. I took out the pos opk just in case and it moved it to cd20 but only bd on cd16, as we had got a bit fed up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->