I dont want to feel horrible after...

Mini_Me_x

Reaction score
Hubs is away and will only be getting back 2 weeks before im due.

Now, i kinda need your help - us all being girls etc maybe you have thought about the same thing...

I know im not going to go down to my pre pregnancy bod anytime soon - but i dont want to look like a frump...esp as id have been away from my hubby for such a long period of time.

It will be easy for me to stay in my dressing gown after the bubs is here but i want to make an effort most days but have nothing to wear...

Are you girls living in leggings afterwards...? :shrug:

I dont know what type of clothes to invest in after, i dont want to look like a scruff :( Not going to spend loads but just a few nice things i can pop on and look half decent will be nice.

What are you girls thinking of wearing those months after giving birth or am i just going insane? :wacko:

Hi hun!

I was just thinking of staying in my leggings and causal tops, I will have to pop out and buy a few new things I guess but I think I will be mainly living in PJ's for a little while after the birth. Hubby will not think no different of you, Your carrying his child...It's beautiful! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxx

Hi hun!

I was just thinking of staying in my leggings and causal tops, I will have to pop out and buy a few new things I guess but I think I will be mainly living in PJ's for a little while after the birth. Hubby will not think no different of you, Your carrying his child...It's beautiful! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxx

Yeah think i need some more casual tops to pop over leggings! :) Need a trip to primark I think!

Trust me - my bedhead, and no makeup is not beautiful lol he will want to go away again ...lol x:hugs:

Hi hun!

xxx

Yeah think i need some more casual tops to pop over leggings! :) Need a trip to primark I think!

Trust me - my bedhead, and no makeup is not beautiful lol he will want to go away again ...lol x:hugs:

Yeah Primark is the best idea there is no point in spending loads on tops if your wanting to loose a lot of weight :)

Im just going to get cheap plain tops because they will go to waste once I have lost the weight again.

No make up and bed head is not a nice look on me either lol, But he is your hubby and he LOVES you :hugs: xx

I am hoping my OH looks just as rough as me afterwards anyway! I may have post-preg body but he will be having sleepless nights too so is likely to look pretty ropey too lol

OMG hadnt even thought about what I was going to wear after baby was here!!
I think a good old fashion trip to Primark (Y)
Plus your hubby will love you no matter hat you look like..
You can make sweats and a funky headband look sexy =]

Why buy a new wardrobe for temporary? I'm doing what I've done in the past cause it works: wear the maternity clothes! Then ease back into the pre pregnancy clothes.. Its like reverse from getting into maternity :) IDK, I'd rather save my money for after I get my prepregnancy - or close to it - body back and can buy something to wear for a long time :)

reckon i will still be in my leggins, and will also treat my self to some new underware and tops, nothing expensive but just to help me feel nice iukwim xx

I carried on wearing my maternity clothes until I could fit back into my regular ones. I bought a few extra bits in a couple of sizes larger than usual, but nothing much. I feel a lot better about myself when I've had a hair cut, or had facial - that kind of thing - rather than clothes (plus it means I get some time to relax while I'm being pampered! :D)

Early in my pregnancy and actually just a little while ago, I'd bought some regular clothing one size larger. I'll be wearing mostly that and my maternity clothes. Fortunately, my DH thinks I look hot in sweats and sporty clothes!

I'm with you - my hubby will love me whatever I look like (just as yours will!) - but I'd like to make some effort to look put together! That might go out the window once Umlaut is here though!

so far i've been living in joggers and leggings, ill prob just wear them after baby is here aswell and see how my pre-prgnancy clothes fit (was lucky enough to wear alot of stuff up untill 27 weeks and a few of my larger clothes i can still get into) ... defo go for leggings and smart casual tops tho :thumbup: leggings can be put with everything (fancy shirt if going out, t-shirt to relax in the house and a vest to do sports lol) x x

Why buy a new wardrobe for temporary? I'm doing what I've done in the past cause it works: wear the maternity clothes! Then ease back into the pre pregnancy clothes.. Its like reverse from getting into maternity :) IDK, I'd rather save my money for after I get my prepregnancy - or close to it - body back and can buy something to wear for a long time :)

Me too, great idea :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->