I dreamed I had my second baby last night

RebeccaR19

Reaction score
Wow! I had this seriously vivid dream last night that I had my second baby and it was another boy! I dreamed that my current son was there and extremely excited to have a little brother. Crazy dream! It will be interesting to see if this dream was at all true later!

Oh pregnancy dreams are wild! Anyone have any funny dreams to share?

I had a dream awhile ago, or a several nightmares in a row that I was bleeding, and then the last dream I had before I woke up finally was that the baby was ok, and it was a girl. :) It made me feel so much better.
And then so far I've had one naughty pregger dream lol

I also had a vivid dream early on that I had delivered a baby. Although I didn't see its genitals, it felt like a boy. Can't wait to see if I was right!

OMG that is so funny... I had a dream I had my baby last night too.. Funny part is, the baby looked like my current daughters identical twin! LOL

I dreamed that I had a baby and it was a kitten :dohh: :rofl: It was also a girl! :)

I actually had somewhat of a creepy/comforting dream last night. My nan passed away on NYE this year and I dreamed that she was sitting in her chair she always used to sit in and was reaching out to touch my belly. That's the first dream I've had of her.

I dreamed that I had a baby and it was a kitten :dohh: :rofl: It was also a girl! :)
Hahaha, Rhio92, I think I had that dream a couple of years ago well before we started trying! My cats are like my children though, lol.

I actually had somewhat of a creepy/comforting dream last night. My nan passed away on NYE this year and I dreamed that she was sitting in her chair she always used to sit in and was reaching out to touch my belly. That's the first dream I've had of her.

My father passed away 12 years ago and with both my son and this pregnancy he has figured in my dreams. They are my favourite dreams as he always looks so real and I can hear him, see him and touch him. Its like having him here again and then I wake up and he is gone. It makes me feel good, like he is sharing in this pregnancy also.

In one dream he was holding up a plain white piece of paper and in big black letters it read "Its a boy"........so will be interesting to see if its another boy in there.

I've had a dream that I went to the bathroom, wiped and saw blood on the TP and knew AF had started. Woke up not knowing if it was true or not, but I'm sure it was a dream now :)

Dreaming about fluffy animals is apparently a good sign, it's a methaphor for taking care of something.

My father passed away 12 years ago and with both my son and this pregnancy he has figured in my dreams. They are my favourite dreams as he always looks so real and I can hear him, see him and touch him. Its like having him here again and then I wake up and he is gone. It makes me feel good, like he is sharing in this pregnancy also.

In one dream he was holding up a plain white piece of paper and in big black letters it read "Its a boy"........so will be interesting to see if its another boy in there.

That's an incredible dream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->