I feel in such a bad place :-(

Those things are lovely!!! He will definitely be styling =p

So glad you are feeling much better. I am expecting my 6th boy, I've never been blessed with a little girl of my own and now I never will. You are not alone in the feelings that you have/had so please don't beat yourself up so much (easier said than done).
Beautiful name by the way, stay strong x

I read through your thread, so glad you are feeling much better! I have 3 sons, and have my own thread because I am pregnant with #4 and am petrified I will never have a daughter. I can tell you though, my boys are the sweetest! My middle son tells me to wait when we pull into the driveway so he can open my door for me. And you certainly have not ruined your daughter's life, quite the opposite. Your son will be her protector! My DH has 5 full sisters and they are always calling on them to help them fix things, help them with their cars, etc. They would be lost without him. For Christmas one of my sons wrapped up a framed picture I have of him and put it under the tree for me :D He said "I thought it would be a good present you would like." And coincidentally, my youngest SIL and DH's cousin (who are both 9) is and always has been a complete nightmare!!! They stick out their tongue at you and kick their elderly grandma. Just brats! It is all in how you raise them. If your daughter is sweet and precious, your son will be too. I am glad I have sons so when I am old and decrepit they can help me with moving furniture, my lawn, my cars and all of that stuff, haha! I'll attach a picture of my youngest son. I was very dissapointed when I heard he was a boy, but now I wouldn't trade him for any girl in the world. Keep shopping and getting things for his nursery, it sounds like that is helping. You bought some very cute clothes!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 3
So glad to hear that you are feeling better! This is personal preference but i found what helps is to pick very colorful outfits - I associate bright colors to cute babies so I went nuts with every color, bought striped leggings and hats etc. Helped brighten my days a bit. My son is 5 and I still refuse to dress his in drab greys and navys.

Wishing you the best for 2016!

Hi ladies :flower:

I just wanted to do a quick little update after you were all so kind and helpful when I was having such a bad time.
In the last few months I really did start to bond with him and enjoy decorating his room, and look forward to meeting him.
When I first found out he was a boy it seemed like the worst thing in the world and now he's here I wouldn't swop him for anything, I love him so much more than I thought I could.
Any ladies who are having the same feelings I promise it does go away and I didn't want to believe that when people said it to me because I couldn't imagine wanting to be happy with a boy but he's just my baby. Xx

Congratulations on your - gorgeous I'm sure - baby boy! I'm glad things are better for you, I've never been as down as you were but I've always felt better when my baby arrived. I think most people would agree it's not the disappointment of having the opposite gender but the sadness at not having the gender you wanted that hangs around.

I hope your little one is doing well and keeping you busy x x

What a wonderful update!!! Thanks for sharing, Lexey. <3

Happy Endings are the best! Congratulations on your beautiful I'm sure son xx

What a wonderful update so pleased you were able to come here and say what you needed without feeling judged. Enjoy your baby boy

This is so lovely to hear. Your name is absolutely adorable and your daughter will be delighted.

Chelsea, your little boy is so very cute too! Xx

Im sooo glad to read your update! I bet hes just gorgeous too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->